+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Investing in Sun gates property in malad east

Investing in Sun gates property in malad east

Hello Everyone,

Could someone guide me investing on sun gates which is located in malad east is worth or not. Also, please share your views about the location.

Early replies will be really helpful.

Malad is one of the well developed & established localities in Mumbai. There are no issues with the locality for investment. Sun Gates comprises studio and 1 & 2 bedroom apartments. The project has all needed facilities for our daily & luxurious life. You can go ahead with the investment without any worry.

SO PLEASE AVOID TO INVEST IN SUNGATES PROJECT [SWAMI GROUP AND LION:8 Realtors]

A project by Super Contruction promoted by "A SWAMI GROUP" and markeing by LION:8 Realtors. I am one of the end user/investor in this project having dream of 2 BHK

Project is not at all started from 2 years. Builder has just using our money. Still project is not at having permission for construction.
    I WILL SUGGEST NOT TO INVEST IN ANY PROJECT FROM SWAMI GROUP INCLUDING THIS SUNGATES PROJECT

I have attended Mr. Ramaswami's launching speech. Like our political leaders Mr. Ramaswami is kind of cheater.

SO PLEASE AVOID TO INVEST IN THIS PROJECT. IT'S NOT GOING TO COMPLETE IN Mr. Ramaswami's life.

Hi Savefriend,

Will you please share, how you came to know that the project is eyewash, and the builders are using our money? You have mentioned that, you have booked a 2 BHK. Have you paid all the money? Don’t you have proofs to claim your money? Please give all the details, so that all the forum visitors may get benefited.

Exclamation Even i am an investor in sun gates

Hello evryone,my name is nitin and i am also an investor in sungates, has any one any idea of any progress???

Hi Nitin,

Even, I ‘m looking for more information about the

• Project progress,
    • Builders information – whether they’re authorized or not,
    • Regarding the proofs given to authenticate the buyers of that property,

I’m waiting for Savefreind’s reply also. Anyone having more information on this, please let me know!!!

hello mohan_ru

mohan_hu..have u invested in d project already? And Save friend has beeen posting the same reply all over the internet regarding sungates..i have invested already nd d builder..mr ramaswamy says dat the wok willvstart dis week..i can only be hopefull

[QUOTE=lys.ocean;247117]Hello Everyone,

Could someone guide me investing on sun gates which is located in malad east is worth or not. Also, please share your views about the location.

Early replies will be really helpful.[/QUOTE]

Malad east is the most happening place in mumbai. A great place to stay. Location wise everything is near school, market, fish market everything. Even the mall's are near from east. Wish you a all the best in coming future.

Smile

[QUOTE=Amol555;296033]Malad east is the most happening place in mumbai. A great place to stay. Location wise everything is near school, market, fish market everything. Even the mall's are near from east. Wish you a all the best in coming future.[/QUOTE]

Amol I would like to know about the night life and about the real estate rates going on in malad.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Real Estate in Mumbai
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed