+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Couples looking to adopt a baby

Couples looking to adopt a baby

Hello everyone is nice to be here today and i wish to find the future i have been looking for,I am a single Mom of 4months a beautiful baby Boy with lack of care lost his father in a car accident when i was 3months for him since then life has not be the same for me with no parents or family members to run but by the help of some friends i was able to put to birth this baby and now is just too much for me to handle going around everyday bagging to feed a baby is not easy and i have make up my mine to give out the baby to a stable caring home i am not looking for any compensation all i need for him is a better future.and if some one can help me do that i will be very happy .feel free to contact me at ( albertinengam@gmail.com )stay bless and
    thanks for your time

Hi

Can you give me your complete details like where are you from? which city you belong and also tell how can we be safe that in future you will not come and ask for him... and if you got any contact number please do let me know.. ASAP one of my friend doesn't have a kid so they are willing to take the baby if you can brief yourself then it will be very help ful

hi Manu

Please gimmme your number.. I shall cal u

[QUOTE=manu85;247222]Hi

Can you give me your complete details like where are you from? which city you belong and also tell how can we be safe that in future you will not come and ask for him... and if you got any contact number please do let me know.. ASAP one of my friend doesn't have a kid so they are willing to take the baby if you can brief yourself then it will be very help ful[/QUOTE]

baby for adoption

[QUOTE=albert12;247214]Hello everyone is nice to be here today and i wish to find the future i have been looking for,I am a single Mom of 4months a beautiful baby Boy with lack of care lost his father in a car accident when i was 3months for him since then life has not be the same for me with no parents or family members to run but by the help of some friends i was able to put to birth this baby and now is just too much for me to handle going around everyday bagging to feed a baby is not easy and i have make up my mine to give out the baby to a stable caring home i am not looking for any compensation all i need for him is a better future.and if some one can help me do that i will be very happy .feel free to contact me at ( albertinengam@gmail.com )stay bless and
    thanks for your time[/QUOTE]

Hi, I want a baby for adoption.

Please let me know if you are still giving. I would like to know some details, can you pls reply to my email add litaraj1206@gmail.com..

Thanks.

Hello Dear,

I will contact you when i come across a child whose parents are willing to adopt their to you.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Infants & Baby Care
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed