+Post New Topic + Post Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: ISD call from internet to mobile or landline

Hi there!
    How can I make a ISD telephone call from the Internet to the land line or mobile phone?
    I want to make ISD call from minimum cost such as local cost charge. Is it possible?

Hi simpson,

skype is good
    yahoo conference or computer calling is good
    gmail calling is also good
    msn for ISD calls to computers

only with skype you can call a landline..but you need to subscribe for skype if you want to call landline

computer to computer skype is free

you can make Free/ Cheap ISD calls using tokiva.
    And Its offering Free calls for the first 15 Minutes

to sign-up use the following link

[url]https://www.tokiva.com/signup.php?refercode=958876[/url]

It is better to use voipwise.com for calling anywhere either landline/mobile, specialy in india at a total cost of just Ä0.036/minute. It is around Rs. 2.40/min. And as convern of free call, it is not possible otherwise tele companies will get lost.

ISD call from internet to mobile or landline

Hi Anil...
    Its usually from Internet to mobile....

Hello Guys!!
    I think its better to use rebel, it's economical as well.
    Here is the link.
    NJY!

[url]http://www.rebtel.com/en/[/url]

o.k. xxx..
    is there any site to make calls in India itself???

> simpson wrote:

> Hi there!
    How can I make a ISD telephone call from the Internet to the land line or mobile phone?
    I want to make ISD call from minimum cost such as local cost charge. Is it possible?

sir,

i from west indies,so i want to talk to india (tamil nadu,thiruvannamalai)
    call from the Internet to the land line or mobile phone?

i need idea to connect

so u
    pls reply

thank u

raja

hi want 2 know that how can i make call pc 2 mobile

H i Guys,

I think if you have a contract phone with U then even no need 2 make a call from PC.

If U use a service called [url]www.topupdiscount.co.uk[/url] it costs India calling as cheap as 1P per Min.

which works out to be quite economical.

i like to call yahoo

[quote=simpson]Hi there!
    I want to make ISD call from minimum cost such as local cost charge. Is it possible?[/quote]
    How I can make ISD calls using my PC to a land line/ mobile phone.

Hey,
    use free 411, it is totally free though you need to hear an ad before you can make your call. Time is just 5 minutes but you can call as many times as you want.
    Read more here: [url]http://IndiaCallsFree.blogspot.com[/url]

Angry

Yes you can make online calls through internet. You can even make international calls that are ISD through your mobile phones. An Offline service has to be paid for making such ISD calls, you can even rely on Skype.com as this is one of the good as well as a cheap way for ISD calls. You must subscribe for skyping. Happy Talking!!!!

Skype is the best service to make international calls at cheaper rates. These days with the advancement of technology not many uses telephone to call their near ones in abroad as skype will work at a very cheaper rate. Even I have been using it to talk to by daughter in USA. This is a great service you must try it once.

ISD call from internet to mobile or land line is now possible. You can call this is a novel thing. Internet calling is now possible, which in turn costs you very less. These days, you can even make online calls at very less cost. You will have to shell out cash for offline services, but thatís it. Skype.com enables you to make cheap ISD calls. Even Google Talk lets you talk with anyone abroad for less cash

Actually ISD call through internet to mobile and landline charge is free or will be of minimum rate. Since you will be paying the money in internet the charges for calls becomes less. This is the technique utilized by many to communicate to their dear ones in abroad. Usually if you make a call from landline to landline or mobile to mobile the expenditures will be more. Your expenditure becomes very less if you in case use internet. You can make even video calls where you can even interact with your desired people staying abroad. In this case gmail call service is the best to be heard.

ISD call from internet to mobile is always free. You have so many options for making a call; as you can use Skype, Yahoo Messanger as well as Google video chat option.This will help you out totally free

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Study Abroad
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed