+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Need someone knowing English and Telugu for 3 weeks

Need someone knowing English and Telugu for 3 weeks

Hi,

I would like to have some one to work with me for 2 to 3 weeks to help in my internship project. I wish to have someone who is a bit free as of now like an 8th standard or 10 th standard person who are having their summer vacation on or someone who is free during day time. The work will include making some phone calls, making some visits within Hyderabad and lots of interaction. As I don't know Telugu I basically want the person to interact on my behalf to the target person. I will bear all travel and call expenses and am ready to give up to 1000 per week for someone who is ready Contact number 07893392302.

Thanks..

Explain me briefly what kind of job it is, so that i can afford candidates matching their profile!!
    Waiting for your reply!!

Re: Need someone knowing English and Telugu for 3 weeks

@Sonu
    Hi,
    The only qualification required is knowing English and Telugu. English to interact with me and Telugu to interact with some targets. It may involve some travelling within the city as mentioned before and some phone calls. Typically it is a market research project at a management level trying to understand the issues in service and devising ways for better service. I will provide you with the questions to be asked and the target lists. Suggestions and inputs from your side will be considered as you get to know more about the project. I don't prefer someone who is highly qualified to waste their time on this Can be considered a learning experience and a means for pocket money if you are free in the summer.
    Hope that clarifies
    Thanks and regards

Wink

Hi,

I have given your number to many of them and explained to work that your expecting. If they are interested, they will contact you and know the details.

Re:Need some one knowing English and Telugu

Thanks a lot.. Even a 10th or 12 standard pass out who would probably be free these days will suffice my requirement, say they can consider it as a means of pocket money.

SURE!!

Vl pass this message to every eligible individuals......

May I know your company Name??????????

Re:Need someone knowing English and Telugu

Hi..

Sorry that I can't reveal the company name here. Can reveal the same only to interested individuals on follow up with me. I am an MBA student from IIM Rohtak. You can also contact me on rohancenaoarton@yahoo.co.in

Thanks and regards

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Hyderabad
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed