+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Need Advice for Divorce

Need Advice for Divorce

Hi, I am 35 year old female, got married in 25th Feb 2012 as per Hindu rituals, I tried to stay with the guy but could not cope up.. we have unrecognisable differences… and ….we both have decided to leave each other.. I don’t expect anything from him.. Our marriage is also not registered with govt record.. pl advice for
    1) What is the procedure for divorce
    2) How fast we can get same.

Cool

Hi Padma,

I would like to know what is the reason you didn't register your marriage? First you have to register your marriage then apply for divorce. It is not an easy task. You have to wait for at least 1 year after the registration of your marriage. If you have any doubts you can always consult an experienced lawyer for better assessment.

Gud Luck!

The present generation is very bad; they find someone, love them and as soon as possible get married to them; without even knowing or understanding. That is where the problem arises. If you are in love make sure you continue that for at least a year, so that you might take some time to understand each other. If this is the case then i think no marriages will be failure...........

For even simple problems you people opt for divorce, if this happens, then in this world over 80% of the marriages will end up in divorce. So try to act wisely, and be wise in choosing a life partner... If you are going for divorce they will look for strong reason, it is not as easy as you think. There will be one year gap given to you people, so that in that time gap there will be a chance for you guys to continue the relationship. So my sincere advice is, don’t ever go for divorce, because the problem is only for you, not your husband

Hope you understood!!

Thumbs up

If you want divorce from your husband then i advice you that you just consult with the professional lawyer,he explained you the full procedure.

Red face

It depends on the legal papers and the signature of both of you. I will suggest to hire a lawyer so he can help and guide you to take divorce.

Hi, I am 35 year old female, got married in 25th Feb 2012 as per Hindu rituals, I tried to stay with the guy but could not cope up.. we have unrecognisable differences… and ….we both have decided to leave each other.. I don’t expect anything from him.. Our marriage is also not registered with govt record.. pl advice for
    2) How fast we can get same.[/QUOTE]

Hi Padma,

Its not clear that only you wants divorce or you both wants divorce there is difference process for both conditions.

Krishna Sona

[QUOTE=padma patel;247672]Hi, I am 35 year old female, got married in 25th Feb 2012 as per Hindu rituals, I tried to stay with the guy but could not cope up.. we have unrecognisable differences… and ….we both have decided to leave each other.. I don’t expect anything from him.. Our marriage is also not registered with govt record.. pl advice for
    2) How fast we can get same.[/QUOTE]

HI padm

As you told that you both wants divorce you file a mutual divorce petion u/s 13 (b) of HMA with the help of lawyer, you will be free with in six months.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Indian Weddings
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed