+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: lost of passport

lost of passport

hi i am celeste brar from chandigarh i lost mi passport which was olready expired 3 mnths before but i urgently need dat nw ..... soo wht should i do now apply 4 new passpot or for lost one...... being frnk dere is one more problem i am facing while getting new passport i am not living wid mi family dur to personal reasons nd 4 getting new passport i have to give residence proof i can give mi family address but cant go dere .....is dere any other olternative .... plz suggest me smthng i am in great mess rite nw .
    thanking you

Hi Celeste,

No need to worry about it. First, lodge a complaint in the nearest police station, that you’ve lost the passport. They will provide you a Non Cognizable FIR copy. Then apply for the new passport as you did before. Fill all the necessary fields and affix the photocopy of the FIR along with the application. If you’ve the photocopy of your old passport, attach that also. This will ease your process.

Good Luck!

raghav sir dan wht abt the residence proof i dnt have ny residence nw i mean permanent residence (((

As of I know they will not come for verification.. if at all they come.. You must be speaking to some one who is related to your home tell them in fact please them that they may get some verification on your name by call or by them selves try to tell them that you stay there it may help you.. can you do like this??

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Travelling Abroad
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed