+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Upcoming Movies Of Pawan Kalyan

Upcoming Movies Of Pawan Kalyan

Pawan Kalyan a famous Indian Telugu Actor, Choreographer, Screen Writer & Director. He came into film industry by influence of his brother a great artist Mr. Cheeranjivi… According to me these two Actors are the best entertainers of Tollywood.
    My all time favorite movie of Pawan Kalyan is Thammudu, Kushi, Panjaa & etc… I wanted to know his future coming movies list; can somebody get it for me??

Hi....

Before sharing the upcoming movies list, I would like to write few lines on his personal life!!
    Power Star Pawan Kalyan was born on 2 September 1971 in Chirala, he is the youngest brother of fame actor Cheeranjivi. Pawan Kalyan believes in philosophies of Swami Vivekananda, Jiddu Krishnamurti & Che Guevara. After the divorce of first wife he got married to Renu Desai an actress who accompanied with him in 2 movies, namely; Jhonny & Badri. His first movie was Akkada Ammayi Ikkada Abbayi which was released in the year 1996 & he has won 6 Nandi Awards and National Award for the movie Tholi Prema. Pawan kalyan has good physic coz he is has done masters in Martial art courses and holds black belt in Karate. Well, we expect all these below shared upcoming movies by 2012 & 2013.

• Cameraman Ganga Tho Rambabu – This movie will be releases by second week of May 2012 and it’s being directed by Puri Jagannath. The cast &crew members are:- Pawan Kalyan, Thammana, Kota Srinivasa Rao, Prakash Raj, Ali, Tanikella Bharani, Gabriela Bertante & Brahmanandam
    • Prince of Peace - Jesus – The most awaiting project by Singeetham Srinivas Rao
    • Gabbar Singh – A remake movie of Dabang in Hindi & Osthe in Tamil, this movie is being directed by Harish Shankar.
    • Taswa Maidan - This movie is directed by Haris Pai Singeetham Srinivas Rao
    • Traffic Jam - This movie is directed by Haris Pai

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Hyderabad
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed