+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: BRT in delhi

BRT in delhi

With the introduction of Red AC buses in delhi, how much will you rate Delhi buses on the scale from 1 to 10. 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.

Traveling in red bus makes me feel like flying in a flight, I couldn’t believe that am travelling in Delhi!!
    Well, I will rate 10/10……

I feel the same while travelling in Red buses. 10 on 10 surely.

Hello..............

During summer it is wow to travel in AC red buses because we are scared of sun and getting tanned from it. I would give 10 only excellent experience..

prk i agree to your point completely. Hey guys have you ever been to BRT ? If yes how was the experience?

To talk about experience, I would just use 3 words:

WOW
    SUPER
    EXCELLENT

Experience it for personal satisfaction.

I would say the same. I love traveling through BRT as it feels so organised. I hope in couple of years it will be implemented in most of the Delhi roads. shoutout loud over there for buses.

Hi Ansh,

The Bus Rapid Transit System is introduced in Delhi to cater the transportation needs and to ease the traffic movement in Delhi. This offers a good and comfortable service to the commuters and considered as the best public transport system. Above all, it has reduced the air pollution and congestion.

Interesting fact is that, 85% of the people who are not using the public transport system showed their willingness towards BRT, and they feel that this system is good because of their mobility. Due to the huge response from the people, the Delhi government has planned to increase the number of BRT corridors by the year 2020.

Enjoy traveling with BRT!

hi strider

Rightly said buddy and that is an excellent fact. I am regular user of BRT and delhi buses and i feel everyday that Delhi Bus system and things associated with that are improving by each day. It is awesome the way delhi public is responding to them. If people start using buses on regular basis, that can make delhi greener as the pollution in delhi will be minimized.

Hi Anush,

I think your enjoying the Delhi bus services. I guess your a daily user of these buses. Yes i too agree day to day they are improving a lot.

Yes vinod you are right, i love travelling by buses and am an everyday user of delhi Buses. I love talking to people both online and offline and asking them what do they think about developments in Delhi transport system. No one can deny the development that is being going on in Delhi Bus system. Cheers for delhi buses.

Hey,

The only thing, all the users or lovers of BRT can do is… share all your experiences and benefits to people including your friends, neighbors, colleagues… So that, they may also use the BRT to have the experience what you had. Even I am doing that.

By this way, the number of commuters for this BRT may get increased and thereby the government may take steps to increase the number of BRT buses in Delhi after seeing the huge response for them. Do it right now…

Let’s hope for the best! Let everyone enjoy the traveling in BRT!!!

strider

i am hoping the same, infact there might be more number of BRT corridors to be constructed in delhi in coming future. That would surely make travel smoother and organised through delhi buses.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Delhi
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed