+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Daikin 1.5 Ton Split AC Price 3 Star

Daikin 1.5 Ton Split AC Price 3 Star

Hi,
    I Stay in Tamil Nadu..
    As it is summer season, I feel very uneasy to live @ home without AC... I have planned to buy 2 pieces of Daikin Spilt AC to my living room and Bed room. One of the interior decorator suggested me to go in for Daikin 1.5 ton 3star Split AC. Now I wanted to know the price of it, can somebody get me the price of it??

Yes, I do understand your problem!!
    I know very well about Tamilnadu’s Climatic condition, there is no word called moderate everything is very high when it comes to weather or climatic condition… Even the cost of living in Chennai is being higher than Bangalore
    Well, as per your request am sharing the price of 2 different models of Daikin 1.5 ton 3 Star split Ac.

Daikin FTE50LV16 1.5 ton 3 Star AC price is Rs. 28000/-

Daikin FTE50L 1.5 ton 3 Star AC Price is Rs.28090/-

Thumbs up Daikin Products.

[QUOTE=pratikdas;248904]Hi,
    I Stay in Tamil Nadu..
    As it is summer season, I feel very uneasy to live @ home without AC... I have planned to buy 2 pieces of Daikin Spilt AC to my living room and Bed room. One of the interior decorator suggested me to go in for Daikin 1.5 ton 3star Split AC. Now I wanted to know the price of it, can somebody get me the price of it??[/QUOTE]

Hey, Pratik. Daikin Airconditioners are the one of the leading producers of energy efficient ACs which blend into any kind of interior decoration.
    The costs for the ACs are Daikin FTE50LV16 1.5 ton 3 Star AC: Rs. 28000/- and Daikin FTE50L 1.5 ton 3 Star AC: Rs.28090/-.
    For further information about the products and dealer locations, go to http://www.daikinindia.com/.
    I hope I was useful.

Hello Guys,

I am very thankful to you guys for sharing the information. In Chennai presently it was raining from 3 days, but i couldn't feel the coolness it is very very hot. I can see lot of rashes on my skin and i want to get rid of it as soon as possible.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Home Decoration
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed