+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Limit the number of passengers in Delhi Buses

Limit the number of passengers in Delhi Buses

Hi

So since there is huge improvements that can be seen in delhi buses everday, one issue that is of big concern is how many passegers should be allowed in a bus? and This should be strictly applied.

Hi

In a bus there is 60 seats it contains leaving that apart still people stand comes that will also ok for an extend what about the ppl who hangs in foot board.. They have to change the policy and make it for maximum 90 members if possible strictly no to hanging on the foot boards... what you say on this yar!!

Now a days there are low floor buses running in most part of delhi, in these buses there is no way a person can travel on foot board as the doors are electronic. But i would agree on your suggestion that there should be a maximum limit of, lets say 80 passengers allowed on the bus in any case. This implementation is need of the hour and i would have to say that if this can be implemented properly, Delhi bus system can be in the list of top bus service in the world.

The buses get rush and crowded only during peak hours that is 7.30 am to 10.30am & 6.30pm to 8.30.pm in between time period all the buses seems to be empty. So i would say during peak hours if they allow more buses frequently moving to different destinations, then there wouldn’t be much crowded and there is no necessary for rebuilding or extending the bus seats….

[QUOTE=shashank.aggarwal;249411]The buses get rush and crowded only during peak hours that is 7.30 am to 10.30am & 6.30pm to 8.30.pm in between time period all the buses seems to be empty. So i would say during peak hours if they allow more buses frequently moving to different destinations, then there wouldn’t be much crowded and there is no necessary for rebuilding or extending the bus seats….[/QUOTE]

yes..i am agree with Shashank but if we will increase frequencies then traffic jam will be the problem...

Because in peak hours already all roads are slow as compared to normal hours so increasing frequency of buses will create another problem..

Hey Guys!!

Here are we discussing on time consumption or the seat issues.. I am getting confused can any of you explain me please....

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Delhi
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed