+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: MCD Online Property Tax Return Form - www.mcdpropertytax.in

hi

Please tell me where to fill online Property Tax Return Form. Also tell me link of same in the website [url]www.mcdpropertytax.in[/url]

try this link [url]www.mcdonline.gov.in[/url]

i have no credit card... how can i use e-tax filling facilty?

JUne 30 is the last date of filling MCD Property Tax Return

I filed Online @ MCD for property tax this year on June 30th. At the final stage it showed processed by credit card & gave me the approval code also. But the system did not generate the receipt.Does anybody know what can be done in this case...thanks

Hi,

Actually i have paid my property tax by online for the assessment year 08-09. but i have not paid my property tax for the assessment year 07-08 and i want to pay the property tax. will it possible on online if yes please give me webside address.

I had paid my property tax in June 08. I would like to know if property tax is due and if so how much?

Hello,

I am first timer for property tax as never use to pay it personally. Can anybody guide how to pay with any cards?

call or mail us for your property tax problem our mobile number is 9873653155 atul gupta

> DS Negi wrote:

> hi

Please tell me where to fill online Property Tax Return Form. Also tell me link of same in the website [url]www.mcdpropertytax.in[/url]

call or mail us for your property tax problem our mobile number is 9873653155 atul gupta property tax consultant

> Vikramarjun wrote:

> Hello,

I am first timer for property tax as never use to pay it personally. Can anybody guide how to pay with any cards?

call or mail us for your property tax problem our mobile number is 9873653155 atul gupta property tax consultant

> lt gen sushil kumaar wrote:

> I had paid my property tax in June 08. I would like to know if property tax is due and if so how much?

you can your tax till 30 th jun and avail all discounts for property tax and if you have any problem pl call or mail us for your property tax problem our mobile number is 9873653155 atul gupta

>Dear manju singh

you can pay your property tax for the year 07-08 manully and if you have problem please call or mail us for your property tax problem our mobile number is 9873653155 atul gupta property tax consultant

> Hi,

Actually i have paid my property tax by online for the assessment year 08-09. but i have not paid my property tax for the assessment year 07-08 and i want to pay the property tax. will it possible on online if yes please give me webside address.

> Dear monesh you can pay tax by ur cheque at HDFC or AXIS branch in nearby ur area and if you have any problem please call or mail us for your property tax problem our mobile number is 9873653155 atul gupta property tax consultant

> i have no credit card... how can i use e-tax filling facilty?

You can find all the information about the Property Tax Return 2009-10 at [url]www.realtyzing.com[/url]. All the information related to the Property Tax Return 2009-10 has been updated at [url]www.realtyzing.com[/url].
    Below are the useful information that are provided on [url]www.realtyzing.com:[/url]
    1) How to pay Property Tax Return 2009-10
    2) Payment Methods
    3) Itz Cash Cards - Distributor & Franchisee Centres
    4) Authorised HDFC Bank Branches to Pay Property Tax 2009-10

So stay tuned at [url="http://www.realtyzing.com"]www.realtyzing.com[/url]

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Miscellaneous
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed