+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Good Preschools in electronics city, bangalore

Good Preschools in electronics city, bangalore

Hi,

Could you please suggest me some good pre-schools in and around electronics city, bangalore.Heard about We care, Neev but those are quiet far from ecity

All these below listed are well organized and reputed playschools situated in and around Electronic city Area!!
    KIDZEE
    No. 261, 2nd cross, Neeladri Nagar
    Near Wipro Gate 16, Electronic City, Bangalore

Your Kids R Our Kids
    No. 9, Konnappanaghara, Electronic City
    Bangalore- 560100

Hello Kids
    No. 845, 5th Cross, Neeladri Nagar
    Electronic City, Bangalore- 560100

Little Elly
    Sampige Nagar, Electronic City
    Bangalore- 560100

Euro Kids
    No. 163, Celebrity Paradise
    6th Cross, Doddathogur
    Electronic City, Bangalore- 560100

Good Preschools in electronics city, bangalore

hi

DPS is extraordinarily stressful and extremely educational. youngsters are burdened with plenty of labor beginning grade one . this can be the feedback I actually have got from many oldsters. additionally there's no tolerance for any difficulties the kid might need. Infact a second grader is coming back for counseling to me becuase she is unable to require the emotional stress.One parent of a grade one kid came back from US who joined in December was asked to repeat all notes from June within the DEcember holidays. Poor kid by the tip of the winter vacation had countermined and didnt need to check anymore.

thanks

As Delhi Public School run CBSE syllabus burden will be little higher, if you find it’s something more than extreme i.e. for instance 1st std kid working as 6th std student in this case all parents can form a temporary association and ask for proper rights regarding the portions & home works of the children.
    You will get accurate result from the higher authority, if this activity is done in front of the school gate or office room!!

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Toddlers & Kids
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed