+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Sony New Digital Cameras 2012

Sony New Digital Cameras 2012

Hello

I am planning get a digital camera. I had one unfortunately lost it.. So I thought of getting sony digital one, the one which comes for advertisement in tv, I dont remember the name could any of you help me with the sony digital camera names which launched in 2012 pls..

Hey dear..

Hope you are talking about the one deepika padukone is having, I mean she is in that advertisement? Are you looking for particularly one camera or other with new listing with prices also included??

Hi Friend!!

Thanx for your reply.. Yes exactly right, I am looking for that one only, Never mind any range I am ready to buy but I need the correct one so kindly suggest me some ill select from those.. Thank you so much in advance..

You are most welcome!! Here I got few list just check them out..
    Sony CyberShot DSC-H90
    Sony CyberShot DSC-HX200V
    Sony CyberShot DSC-HX30V
    Sony CyberShot DSC-HX20V
    Sony Alpha 57

Sony New Digital Cameras 2012

Sony CyberShot DSC-H90 Point & Shoot is the best one.

Discussion Leader
    Hi lovelyfriend!!

Recently I purchased Sony Cyber-Shot Digital Camera W610 at the rate of Rs.6000/-.. This camera works good.. I captured many photographs with this camera.. All the snaps were of great clarity.. Even the videos are damn good as It has digital zoom capability. I suggest you to purchase this camera as it is very handy and affordable.. If you don’t like this, you can go for some other model that I mentioned below..

Cyber-shot Digital Camera W650 – Rs.7,700/-
    Cyber-shot Digital Camera HX200V – Rs.24,750/-
    Cyber-shot Digital Camera HX10 – Rs.16,500/-
    Cyber-shot Digital Camera TX200V – Rs.27,000/-

Wow, looks like i'm getting me a Sony tx200v. it looks really sleek, you wouldn't think it's waterproof. pretty good images too based on the samples I found at http://www.squidoo.com/sony-tx200v

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Gadgets & Gizmos
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed