+Post New Topic + Post Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Top 10 Engineering Colleges in Chennai

Post start carrer in engineering & medical

to know best colleges in cheenai contact exclusive consultant for chennai colleges call pvi kumar @09884052056

Unregistered

srm

[QUOTE=Guest;24318]hey ... Can anyone tell me howz srm chennai ??? Wat r da placements like ??? And is it better than colleges in bangalore ???????[/QUOTE]

its better to sit in home rather than to join in srm

Unregistered
    can anyone tell me how is rmk college?
    whether it is good to join?
    about the placements and all?

Unregistered

Thumbs up TOP 10 ENGINEERING COLLEGES IN CHENNAI for this year

[QUOTE=kumarankarthik;21321]can any one tell me TOP 10 ENGINEERING COLLEGES IN CHENNAI for this year[/QUOTE]

"Top Self Financing Engineering Colleges under Anna University" list for the year 2011 is published in www.chennaikalvi.com
    they mentioned top 10 self financing engineering colleges in tamilnadu.
    1. St.Josephs College of Engineering
    2. Velammal Engineering College
    3. Kongu Engineering College
    4. Sri Sairam Engineering College
    5. Sri Sivasubramaniya Nadar College of Engineering
    6. Panimalar Engineering College
    7. R.M.K Engineering College
    8. Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering
    9. Hindustan College of Engineering
    10. Bannari Amman Institute of Technology
    for more details check the link : http://chennaikalvi.com/Top_10_Engineering_Colleges.html

Unregistered

Good College

[QUOTE=Unregistered;192550]can anyone tell me how is rmk college?
    whether it is good to join?
    about the placements and all?[/QUOTE]

Very Good Selection.
    Thats a good college on all the ways.
    All the best.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Guest;24259]Don't join MGR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (N) Its useless.... My friend is struggling there!!![/QUOTE]

i think mgr is one of the best institutes in chennai
    Last edited by Unregistered; 06-03-2011 at 04:45 PM.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Guest;24004]Can someone suggest me if MGR. Engineering college is good to join, i got seat there and not sure how the college is and the lecturers are etc........appreciate if someone throw some light to me on it urgently.

Thanks
    Ravi[/QUOTE]

ya it is a very good institution ...........one of the best

Unregistered

its very worst college in tamilnadu..

[QUOTE=Guest;24259]Don't join MGR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (N) Its useless.... My friend is struggling there!!![/QUOTE]

its very worst college in tamilnadu...pls nobody take mgr college..its ur feature dnt waste the money nd ur 4 years...
    no placement no facilites in mgr college

Unregistered
    Hows rajalakshmi and eashwari and shree sastha !! CAn anyone tellme about the placements hostel facilities and campus...??

Thankx!!

bavithra
    [QUOTE=kumarankarthik;21321]can any one tell me TOP 10 ENGINEERING COLLEGES IN CHENNAI for this year[/QUOTE]

You can try college of engineering, Guindy

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Guest;24004]Can someone suggest me if MGR. Engineering college is good to join, i got seat there and not sure how the college is and the lecturers are etc........appreciate if someone throw some light to me on it urgently.

Thanks
    Ravi[/QUOTE]

mgr university is a great university.....................

nandhu

Smile

jaya collage

engineering colleges in chennai

dont ever go to st.peter's group of colleges, avadi, chennai.it is the WORST college run in chennai based on the old goodwill it possessed.now it has the worst of infrastructure, faculty, management etc... no proper toilets, classrooms, libraries...almost 5 to 6 institutions running in one campus with the same facilities

my views

hi all,

I would like to share my thoughts about the engineering colleges in chennai.

First of all, if you want to take up an engineering course, my advice is that you work hard and try to get into one of the standard institutions such as IIT, BITS, CEG, NIT, MIT etc. If you think you are not good enough for them and still want an engineering degree some way or the other, here is what I have to say:

Most of the self-financing colleges in tamilnadu do not have good faculty. Most of the lecturers are engineering graduates who have landed up in this job with no other option. Some of them can't even speak proper English.

Another point that I want to stress upon is the level of strictness and code of conduct in these colleges. In my knowledge, except for a few such as SSN, SRM, Easwari,the others are more or less comparable to boarding schools. Unfortunately, I happened to join one such college called "sri sairam engg college" ten years ago. I had no idea that college life could be the complete opposite of how it is portrayed in films until I joined this college. Ok, I didn't expect them to go easy on ragging , bunking classes etc, but at least to treat students as respectable human beings. Rules such as "boys shouldn't talk to girls" are very sickening and can severely affect the social behavior of the student in the future. By trying to inculcate the so called "discipline" in students, they are only lowering their "self-esteem". My college had a "discipline committee" made up of uneducated, unrefined men who would scold you in the most humiliating way if you were caught doing any mischief( more specifically, disobeying any of the college rules). A few of the lecturers were no less. I have heard that boys who disobey rules were even beaten up in a dark room. This was the state of affairs in my college. I have heard that it is more or less the same in many other colleges.
    So think if you are ready to undergo such treatment for the sake of an engineering degree. I suppose students who come from a similar schooling background wouldn't find this much of a surprise. Otherwise, you will be in for a rude shock as it was for me. So please get to know more about the college you are planning to join by asking its old students.

Hello Dear,

The best 10 colleges for Engineering in Chennai are listed below:

V.K.S College Of Engineering and Technology
    St. Joseph's College of Engineering, Chennai
    St Peters Engineering College
    Sriram Engineering College
    Sri Subramanya College of Engineering & Technology
    Jeppiaar Engineering College
    Jerusalem college of engineering
    Meenakshi College of Engineering Chennai
    Panimalar Engineering College
    Rajalakshmi Engineering College

Any one guide me for msc degree ......
    can u help me to find the best college to study msc.

Jaya College of Arts and Science

Hi

Mr antony has given the bestest engineering college's in chennai, why dont you just go with any of them for more details call them and collect more details from them...

sadcecferdfewrdfe2fddff4ef

friends humble request to everyone dont join in gojan school of business and technolgy present in edapalayam in redhills area. Why i am saying is the college is a no:1 dubakur engineering college in chennai. If you join in this college your future life will be a question mark? and also there is no campus interview in this college but in the admin they will say we placed centum result placement has been finished.

[QUOTE=sathyasai;253208]friends humble request to everyone dont join in gojan school of business and technolgy present in edapalayam in redhills area. Why i am saying is the college is a no:1 dubakur engineering college in chennai. If you join in this college your future life will be a question mark? and also there is no campus interview in this college but in the admin they will say we placed centum result placement has been finished.[/QUOTE]

Hi Sai...

Got guts to speak this man!! if this is a dubakur college suggest me one best college which one should I join please.. I believe you that you will suggest me the best...

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Chennai
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed