+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: short love notes for girlfriend

short love notes for girlfriend

Hi friends

I want to write a love letter for my girlfriend she is in Chennai I am missing her a lot I want impress her by writing the letter please guys help me out

Thumbs up

Hey
    Love letter should be very short and sweet don't bring negative feelings in letter which should be ideally be a positive one i will share one of the best and short love letter r that will surely impress your girl friend

To My sweet heart ...,

You know that I'm a person of few words. I don't say what is on my mind really missing you a lot and . But what I do not express verbally doesn't mean I don't feel it in my heart.
    I may not say I love you everyday as some do. I may not have bought you beautiful gifts on occasions that matter. I may not be so romantic to you And I may not have done the right things to make you feel impressed
    But if only you could look through my heart to see for, you would know the depth of my love for you.
    Sweet heart , my feelings may not show but a love that is mostly like mine is always deep My heart can accommodate no other apart from you and I know this is how it is going to be for the rest of my life. According to me true love doesn't need to be shown. Words arenít enough to tell you how wonderful you are. Although I am making a small attempt to tell you so, the fact remains that I still love you
    As I write this today, the words are hard to flow. It is not my nature to be expressive. And I want you to know that I do care. My words will never be able to explain exactly how I feel so, YOU are my Life let me end this letter with 3 simple words, straight from my heart:

I love you. I love you I love you......

Forever yours

Hope this will help you
    ALL The BEST

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed