+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Weekend getaways near Mumbai in rainy season

Weekend getaways near Mumbai in rainy season

All,

I am Kumarchayya from Mumbai. I have been here since 3 years. I am not aware of many places as I am busy at work. My day goes off only in office and at home. I need to relax and spend some time visiting weekend getaways near Mumbai to fresh up my mind. I wanna feast my eyes on some good places near Mumbai in rainy season, please guide me.

Cool

Hi ji,

Varsoli, Akshi Beach, Nagaon Beach, Revdanda Beach, Saswane, Tha, Mahabaleshwar, Lonavala, Saputara, Matheran, Silvassa, Igatpuri, Jawhar, Kolad, Bhandardhara, Dabhosa Waterfall Resort, Koyna Backwater Camp, Kundalika Rafting Camp, Durshet Forest Lodge, Sajan Nature Club etc are the best places near Mumbai and you can have great time visiting these places.

Kumar ji i hope this piece of information is sufficient for you and hope you will enjoy it.

Hello Kumar,

I am also a working man and spent some time in visiting some wonderful places near Mumbai. I would like to share those places with you and my experience.

Mahabaleshwar

I love this place very much. I had a boat ride on Venna Lake which is one of the major tourist attractions of this region. Many people visit this place. It is one of the evergreen forest i had ever seen.

Matheran

It is one of the popular place visited by domestic and international people. I was very glad to be there. It was a common hangout and pollution free place. The fresh air in that place makes us free from stress.

Khandala

Khandala is on the Mumbai- Pune Expressway. It is an ideal Weekend Getaway near Mumbai especially during rainy season. It is a beautiful retreat during this season and we must never miss it. During rainy season, the surroundings are washed out and falls are the best to view and enjoy its every essence.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Mumbai
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed