Thread: Weekend Getaways From Kolhapur
Weekend Getaways From Kolhapur
I heard by word of mouth that Kolhapur Excursions offers wonderful experience as well this city has beautiful tourist attraction in and around its land, May I know what are such places presented there??
Next week am scheduling for a trip with family, so I need this information at the earliest…
Last edited by saffina; 06-11-2012 at 12:27 PM.
Kolhapur a city filled with mixture of Natural & Manmade attractions. You can choose either of the below shared spots for your weekend trip.
Shalini Palace, Panhala, Bhavani Mandap, Vishalgad, Town Hall, New Palace, Dajipur Sanctuary & Shivaji University
Kaneri Math, Katyani Devi, Shankaracharya Cloister Matt, Khidrapur, Kashi Vishveshwar Temple, Mahalaxmi Temple, Binkhambi Ganesh Mandir, Jotiba & Temblai
Rivers & Lakes:-
Narsinhwadi, Kotiteertha, Rankala & Panchganga Ghat
Other Important Palaces within Kolhapur city:-
Gaganbavada - Hill station
Irwin Agricultural Museum
Places to visit around city of Kolhapur:-
• Ganapatipule Beach - 150 km away from Kolhapur
• Tarkarli Beach - 6km to the south of Malvan
• Bhudargad Fort - 50km towards the south of Kolhapur
• Paargad Fort - 28km from Chandgad
• Narasimha Wadi - 45km Away from Kolhapur
• Amboli - Hill station hovering at a height of 690m above the sea level
• Vishalgad Fort - 76km to the Northwest of Kolhapur
• Goa - 235 km from Kolhapur
• Panchgani – Hilly area which is 173km from Kolhapur