+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Top 10 Medical Colleges In Tamil Nadu 2012

Top 10 Medical Colleges In Tamil Nadu 2012

I secured 89.6% in my higher secondary exams; I had counseling last week but not satisfied with the colleges which they suggested me as well I don’t want to mention the institute name here publicly.
    Now I want some of you guys to suggest the best Medical colleges existing anywhere within Tamil Nadu. For me this information is extremely much valuable, so plz don’t hesitate to help……..

Thanks

Yup!!Tamil Nadu is one of the most phenomenon places for those who aspire to gain doctor degree or medical degree. The medical institutes exist in this land is good with infrastructure, teachings, placements and etc. the following are as such colleges list, check it!!

1. Christian Medical College Vellore
    2. Melmaruvathur Adhiparasakthi Institute of Medical Sciences - (The best)
    3. Madras Medical College
    4. Sree Mookambika Institute of Medical Sciences
    5. PSG Institute of Medical Sciences & Research
    6. ACS Medical College and Hospital
    7. Kovai Medical Center Research & Educational Trust
    8. Stanley Medical College
    9. Sree Balaji Medical College & Hospital
    10. Saveetha Medical College

Why is that special mention for Melmaruvathur Adhiparasakthi Institute of Medical Sciences? Is that college providing good education facility? Do any of your relative studying there??
    Why am asking this is coz, I have not heard much about this academy and I dnt come across any advertisement as well…. tell me something much about this university, so that I can make my cousin study there in future.

OMG, where exactly do u stay in India?? Do u read news paper regularly??
    It’s one of the top medical colleges in the nation; they have secured many titles from higher authorities for the excellence in teaching, research and etc.
    The environment of Melmaruvathur Adhiparasakthi Institute of Medical Sciences is so harmonious. Wow!! No words man… to know more about this university, have a look at their official website….

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Higher Education In India
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed