+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Lord City Sonarpurproperty reviews

Lord City Sonarpurproperty reviews

My friend is planning to get settled in Kolkata with his family and I am so happy for his decision, well as there are many people in his family he needs a five BHK residential apartment, I heard Lord City located in Sonarpur is currently offering 5 bedroom apartment with world class amenities, and he was too attracted with this project. So can someone share the reviews about this project which will be very helpful for us to choose the best. Thanks for any suggestions.

Lord realty pvt.ltd.'s are one of the most renowned builders and promoters found in southern part of kolkata. This project is completely created by innovative thinking with vast competence. Lord group was certified by iso 9001: 2008 (quality management system). They are offering a five bedroom independent villa ranging about 2880 sq ft which costs rs.31.98 lac(s), this project will take another two years to complete it will be launched by june 2014.

Lord city Sonarpur is a residential project which is merely constructed on innovative thinking. Lord Groups are the successful builders of Lord City sonarpur. They come with an option of offering three BHK, five BHK and seven BHK residential apartments with sizes varying from 1271 sq ft to 3567 sq ft. This upcoming project is still under construction and it will be completed by June 2014. Good luck for those who are planning to invest in Lord City Sonarpur.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Real Estate in Kolkata
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed