+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Scuba Diving In Lakshadweep India

Scuba Diving In Lakshadweep India

I’m interested in Scuba diving & I wish to learn it as early as possible. Before getting admission for this course I wanted to know something much about Lakshadweep Scuba Diving, coz Lakshadweep and Andaman are the ideal places for Scuba diving.

Exactly, Lakshadweep Island is an amazing water place for Scuba Diving, Kayaking & Snorkelling. This crystal clear underwater breathing journey gives immense experience.

Lakshadweep is an archipelago of 36 islands with 200-300 miles off to west coast of India in the Arabian Sea. Among 36 Islands only two islands are unwrap to tourist, they are Bangaram and Kadmat.

Diving @ Kadmat is very pleasurable and it’s the only sport where you feel that you are in a zero magnitude environment.

Bangaram a topical Island filled with white soft sand & exotic natural beauty. Scuba diving here excels the attractive corals and marine life of Lakshadweep. The dive locations are:- Shallow Point, 3 Anchors and a ring, Bangaram lagoon, Manta Point, Little canyon, Princess Royal Wreck, Thinnakkara Hill, Grand canyon & ode to pink Floyd.

Yup!! Bangaram, Kadmat & Agatti are the most popular places for Scuba diving and these islands have various under water destinations with beautiful marine ambiance.

Well, I would like to add Bangaram Scuba diving courses charges here!!

• Introduction to Scuba Diving – Rs. 2500/-
    • Resort Course – Rs. 7500/-
    • Snorkeling Course – Rs. 1500/-
    • Elementary Course – Rs. 14000/-

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Sports in India
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed