+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Independence Day Essay For Kids

Independence Day Essay For Kids

Indian Independence Day is the most respectable festival celebrated in various ways by Nationwide. I celebrate this auspicious event by gathering all kind of people at my Play school activity campus & hoist flag by singing our National Anthem and provide sweets for all who are presented and apparels for kids at my school. As India stepping to 66th Independence Anniversary I wish to celebrate it grandly and lavishly.

I am planning to celebrate this event by inviting teacher’s students and their parents of other neighbour schools and conduct programmes like drawing, essay writing and debating (it’s a kind of inter-school competition but not exactly)

Well, as I am inviting kids from other competitive schools who are rich in education, should not criticize my students who are from poor family background and not that intelligent in studies. I want my kids to act smartly in front of them for this I need all your support by sharing some easy tips & examples for kids essay writing, though I have 100’s of samples, I wish to view some more different essays. If you guys have instantly with u, kindly share it here!!
    Last edited by whitey1985; 06-19-2012 at 01:57 PM.

Fine!!
    The Independence Day essays for kids must be very simple in content, which should include topics like National Flag, National songs, celebrations, States & capitals, leaders & Significant Dates. Each topic can be described in one or two line to make it 206-210 words. The following are the samples for Independence Day Essay for Kids, check out!!

1. 15th August is our Independence Day. On this day we won our freedom from British rule. It came after a long and hard struggle.

We made many big sacrifices to win our freedom. Our national flag was spread out on the ramparts of the Red Fort for the first time on 15th August it was hoisted by our beloved Chacha Jawaharlal Nehru.

This day is celebrated throughout the country. But the main function is held at Red Fort in Delhi where the Prime Minister hoists the National Flag.

Celebrations are also held in the state capitals. The Governor or the Chief Minister unfurls the tricolour and takes salute. The National Anthem is also sung.

The Red Fort function is marked by a guard of honor presented to the Prime Minister and a salute of 21 guns. The military bands play our national song.

It is a day of national holiday. All the shops, factories, offices, etc. are closed

This historic day reminds us of many great patriots who sacrificed their lives to win us freedom. We must struggle and work hard to maintain our freedom.

In schools flags are hoisted on this day by important leader or the principal then addresses and also some more activities will be held on the occasion.

2. India won freedom from the British on August 15, 1947. Since then August 15 is celebrated as an Independence Day every year with great enthusiasm.

The Independence Day is a day of pride and happiness for all of us throughout the country. On this day our first Prime Minister Jawaharlal Nehru unfurled the National Flag at the Red Fort for the first time. Since then this day is celebrated as a National festival.
    The Prime Minister takes the salute and the guard of honor from the three wings of army, navy and air force. Prime Minister gives the message in his speech. This day is celebrated all over India.

The day is celebrated with great pomp and show in Delhi. In schools, colleges and other educational institutions, the national flag is unfurled by the Principal. The National flag is also unfurled at all district head quarters by district collectors or political leaders who read out the state governor's message.

The Independence Day is a day of remembrance. This day reminds us the sacrifice of patriots who lost their lives for the freedom of the country.

We should swear to serve our country with devotion!! HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!!

3. India is the country of festivals. Many festivals are celebrated in the country. The Independence Day is our most important national festival. On this day India got freedom from the British rule after 200 years. They left India on 15th August, 1947. So this India is the country of festivals.

Many festivals are celebrated in the country. The Independence Day is our most important national festival. On this day India got freedom from the British rule after 200 years.

They left India on 15th August, 1947. So this day is celebrated as "Independence Day" all over the country. Schools, colleges, shops, factories and offices are closed on this day.

In Delhi the Prime Minister will hoist the national flag and delivers his speech to the citizens of India. State capitals also celebrate this day. Chief Minister delivers the speech in the state capital. Everywhere the national flag is hoisted and the nation anthem is sung.

This day teaches us to be loyal faithful and devoted to our count we should be ready to sacrifice eve thing for our country even our life.

4. Before 15th August, 1947, India was ruled by Britishers. India became free on 15th August 1947. The day is celebrated as Independence Day every year.

On this day in 1947, our first Prime Minster Jaw Lai Nehru hoisted the National Flag at the Red Fort Delhi. He also delivered a message to the nation. Si then it is celebrated every year at the Red Fort. A V number of men, women and children come to watch celebrations.

A salute of twenty one guns is fired and the Nation Anthem is played. The Prime Minister delivers a mess to the nation. This day is celebrated in every part of in the schools; the Principals hoist the National and deliver speeches. At night the national buildings illuminated. Many people celebrate this day by fl' kites. The day reminds us of the sacrifice made by patriots and martyrs.

Hey all,

This is a wonderful essay for the kids.. But don't you feel it is too lengthy, I do understand that it contains every information but I feel its too big.... I real appreciate the time and effort you guys took to write such big essay to help school students.. hope it will be useful for many people...

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in About Homeland
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed