+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: How to Make Valentines Chocolate Hearts

How to Make Valentines Chocolate Hearts

Hi Everyone !!

I am in love with a girl from past 3 yrs. We are getting married by next April everything is fixed.. I am so excited for my wedding.. So I want to celebrate my valentine in a special way, she likes chocolate a lot.. I am planning to prepare heart shaped chocolate by myself and gift her,, Howzzat ? unfortunately I don't know how to prepare it could any one help me in preparing it... I will be very thankful to them..

Hello.. Very good idea to impress your loved one by gifting her chocolates on this special occasion.. If you have microwave oven at home you can easily prepare chocolates.. by following this simple steps..

How you need to prepare chocolate is.. Take 1 cup Milk powder in a microwave safe bowl, Half a cup icing sugar, Cashew and almond coarse powder for more delicious, 3 tsp cocoa powder, 1/4 cup milk, 2 tsp of butter , 2 tbsp of condensed milk, Mix everything together in a bowl, In micro mode, microwave for 4 minutes, remove it from oven and place it in a cool place.. and you need to get heart shaped moulds to make chocolates and Transfer to a greased heart shaped moulds.It takes about an hour or so to set. after that remove and garnish it with silver tiny cady's for rich look...

Ingredients to prepare chocolate

Milk powder - 1 cup
    Cocoa powder - 3 tsp
    Icing sugar - 1/2 cup
    Condensed milk - 2 tbsp
    Butter - 1 -2 tsp
    Cashew Almond powder - 1 tsp
    Milk - 1/4 cup
    Heart shaped moulds

Thank you so much !! Hope it comes properly for me.. I cross my finger and give a try first and finally on the day of valentine hope this will work...

Thanx buddy..

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Food & Drinks
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed