+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Indian restaurents in London, UK

I eat like a horse, but this tendency is only towards Indian food. I donot find taste in Chinese food, which my whole family enjoys. Next month I am going to UK with my family . The problem is that we will be there for one month, and definitely I will face problem there with food. I donot know - I will languish or enjoy the London life.

If my problem is not there with food . I say - life would be different for me.

Please tell me the names of the restaurents or hotels with addresses so that I could enjoy my visit.

hi afsarul,

Jaipur in Milton Keynes is the Best Indian Restaurant outside London in uk. Madhu’s of Southall and Middlesex r the Best Indian Restaurants in the UK.

can i hav
    any thing indian in uk

One of my favourite books is Indian Delicious Recipes
    The link to it is : [i][url]http://www.click2sell.eu/buy?jitulvslifedel[/url][/i]

Indian cuisine is one of the most popular cuisines across the globe. The cuisine is popular not only among the large Indian diaspora but also among the mainstream population of North America and Europe.In 2003, there were as many as 10,000 restaurants serving Indian cuisine in England and Wales alone. A survey held in 2007 revealed that more than 1,200 Indian food products have been introduced in the United States since 2000. According to Britain's Food Standards Agency, the Indian food industry in the United Kingdom is worth £3.2 billion, accounts for two-thirds of all eating out and serves about 2.5 million British customers every week!
    Here is a good book on [url=http://www.click2sell.eu/buy?jitulvslifedel]Indian Recipes[/url]

Sitar Indian Restaurant is also one of the best restaurant near Covent Garden London...

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Travelling Abroad
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed