Thread: Scuba Diving In Andaman and Nicobar Islands Cost
Scuba Diving In Andaman and Nicobar Islands Cost
I am planning to go on a Honeymoon Package with my loving wife to the most beautiful island – Andaman and Nicobar. I am planning to make this trip, the most adventurous and memorable one. I love Scuba Diving, and I had experience in Goa Pigeon Island. I am planning to go for scuba diving in A&N Island also.
Can anyone tell me, how much it cost for certified and non-certified divers in A&N Islands?
Please share your valuable replies!!!
That is the perfect choice for Honeymoon. But you can feel that the diving in Andaman and Nicobar Islands are expensive when compared to Goa.
I will give you information about the costs of scuba diving in A & N islands:
Daily Diving for certified divers:
• Night Dive - Rs. 2500
• Day Diving - 2 dives /day – Rs. 4000
• Discover Scuba Extra Dive (1 extra dive on same day as original DSD) - Rs. 1500
Daily Diving for non-certified divers:
• Discover Scuba Diving - 1 dive - Rs. 4500
• Bubblemaker (Introductory Scuba experience for children 8 years old and above) - Rs. 4500
Dive Packages for certified divers:
• 3 days / 6 dives - Rs. 11500
• 4 days / 8 dives - Rs. 15000
• 5 days / 10 dives - Rs. 18500
• 6 days / 12 dives - Rs. 22000
• Each additional day after 6 days / per 2 additional dives beyond 12 dives - Rs. 3000
Enjoy exploring the unexplored beaches of Andaman!!!