+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: certificate

certificate

Sir I'm a student of NIOS from Manipur and i don't get my mark sheet, provisional certificate and migration certificate till now. So, kindly inform me when my certificate will be delivered to me.

Hi Naresh,

You can get the certificates and mark sheets within six months from the declaration of the results through AIs. If you are in need of the Provisional Certificate for pursuing higher studies, you can apply for the duplicate by paying an amount of Rs. 100 to get that. Then get the signature of the principal in it.

Wait up to six months, all the certificates and mark sheets will come to your residential address.

suresh

Hi, Sir,

I am D.B.Jain College (Chennai) 2003 - 2006 batch. I have recently completed my arrears in April 2012. I got offer in CTS they asking degree certificate within one month. Can you please help me is this possible to get degree certificate within one month for Madras University.

Thanks and Regards,
    Suresh. B

Hi Suresh,

Make sure that, you have cleared all the electives and the soft skills subjects. You can get your Degree Certificates through online, because Madras University has launched a website to help all the students who completed their graduation in 70s and it holds the certificates of all the students who dint receive their credentials so far. All the information of every student is in digitized form in this portal and obtaining the certificates become easy through this.

By sending a message with the request to the server, you will get a letter in the required format. Send that filled letter to the respective Head of the Department and the faculty members. You can also track the status of your request through this portal.

Hope, you'll get your certificate within a month!

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Education in India
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed