+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Passport details

Thumbs up Passport details

I have lost my passport few month back and it is a very old passport 10 years back.....now i am going to apply for the new one .....i dont have the copy of that passport except passport no....will the goverment have details (photo and address) of me.....or i should submit my current photo and new address now i am residing...

Hi Ashwin..

Its not possible to apply for a new passport, instead you can do like this as you said you know your passport number take that and file a FIR in your local police station and take the FIR copy to the passport office and explain them that you have losted it.. take all the id and address proof which you have at present with you.. they will assist you..

i want to make my new passport but the problem is that my age proof is ok but my address prof is old one and we change our address actually we shifted in our personal house last 4 years how can i handled this situation pls tell me about this way and what i need to get passport.

Hey brett!!

First of all you have to submit your Old passport in original with self-attested photocopy of its first four and last four pages, including ECR/ECNR page.
    You can give your house registration agreement if you are owning your house or rental agreement if youíre in rental house as residential proof for passport application..
    Or else first of all apply for pan card with the new residential address.. Then you can give your new pan card as a proof..
    Or renovate your ration card first with your new address and can submit them as a residence proof..
    For age proof you have to submit your birth certificate if you are born after 1989.. Otherwise you can give your 10th mark sheet..
    These things you need for applying for new passport..

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Travelling Abroad
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed