+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Apache rtr 160 price

Apache rtr 160 price

Hi,

I own a pulsar bike 120 CC. Now I am willing to go for Apache RTR. TVS Motor Company has launched Apache Series RTR with an all new design. The new design and styling has been included in all TVS Apache models namely TVS Apache RTR 160, TVS Apache RTR 180 and TVS Apache RTR 180 ABS and I am happy with it. I would like to know the prices.

I feel this discussion forum is the best for discussing and posted my requirement. Please reply.

New Apache RTR is a cosmetic upgrade and there is no changes have been made to the engine and other technical specifications of the bike. The features are:

o Bigger tank scoops
    o New sticker/decals
    o Apache emblem
    o Redesigned seat
    o Side panel
    o Crash guard
    o Mud guard
    o Foot pegs

The prices of New TVS Apache RTR Series are:

o TVS Apache RTR 160 (Hyper Edge) - Rs. 67,500.00
    o TVS Apache RTR 180 - Rs. 72,000.00
    o TVS Apache RTR 180 ABS - Rs. 82,800.00

TVS Apache RTR 160 will cost Rs. 67,505 (Ex showroom Delhi)
    TVS Apache RTR 180 will be Rs. 72,090 (Ex showroom Delhi)
    TVS Apache RTR 180 ABS will cost Rs. 82,780 (Ex showroom Delhi)

Hi Rahul

You can go for Apache RTR 160 coz

Apache RTR 160 has two valves per cylinder and comes with IDI-Dual mode digital ignition. It comprises wet, multi-plate clutch along with Double Cradle chassis. Apart from this it has 270 mm Petal Disc front brake and 130 mm Drum rear brake. It has fuel tank capacity of 16 liters and reserve capacity of 2.5 liters.

It costs just Rs.67,500/- In India

sprocket

Sir I have an Apache Rtr 160 rode abt 19000kms.Tvs Mechanics say that chain sprockets should be changed. Which sprockets should I install(company and size) so that I can get good perfomance and fuel efficiency.

If you want to keep your bike’s wheels on a smooth run then I would best suggest to attend it with care by applying oil for lubrication. Good sprocket setup you can make with installation of heavier steel ones. Sprocket 525/530 is best recommended but…then you have to consult with the mechanic whether he can fix it your Apache Rtr 160 or not.

If you are particularly looking for best chain then you can best try with xring. Else Regina chain having JT sprockets is best recommended.

If you have no issue in expenditure cost to provide best chain and sprockets to your Apache Rtr 160 then you can very well go for ….RK Quick Acceleration Chain & Sprocket Kit that comes with Lightweight Sprockets.

Else Regina Chain & Sprocket Kit is best recommended if you are still confused about buying.

The Regina ATV Chain & Sprocket Kit you can best go for as it helps a bike to deliver quality performance.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Cars and Bikes
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed