+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Chevrolet Sail Hatchback India Launch

Chevrolet Sail Hatchback India Launch

May I know when exactly is Chevrolet Sail Hatchback getting launched in India??
    I read its broacher; the features of it are really very impressive. I wanted to book for this car, so eagerly waiting for its launch in India.

Chevrolet Sail Hatchback 1199cc stylish car will be launched in a couple of days i.e. by last week of June 2012. The expected approximate price will be around Rs. 5, 50,000/-.
    Yes, Chevrolet Sail has excellent configurations like
    • Maximum Power - 82 Bhp @ 6400 rpm
    • Maximum Torque - 108 Nm @ 4400 rpm
    • Boot Space - 170.00ltrs
    • Seating Capacity – 5
    • Tilt Steering

Thumbs up

Just saw some pictures of the Chevy Sail UVA.... Just the right size to drive my whole family of 5... I read this review about the Sail U-VA praising the ABS technology installed in it…Is it possible to install ABS with mid trims? Not a lot of cars come with it in this class.! i I really like the way the central console is designed in the Sail U-VA. Very neat and tidy and user friendly too!
    I'm eagerly waiting for the launch too...
    I saw some new technology & features too in this car.. Saw this on their official website:
    http://www.chevrolet.co.in/vehicles/showroom/cars/sail-u-va/sail-u-va2.html?cmp=OLA-SAIL-1515

Chevrolet Sail U-VA is going to launch on 2 November. Chevrolet Sail U-VA will be offered with a 1.2L petrol and 1.3L Diesel engine.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Cars and Bikes
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed