+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Snow City In Bangalore

Wink Snow City In Bangalore

Dear Friends…
    I stay in Mumbai…
    Last year I took my family to Ramoji Film City in Hyderabad and this time I am planning to visit Snow City in Bangalore.
    I came to know the temperature of Bangalore decreased to 22⁰ to 24⁰. As the climatic condition is very pleasant and chill in Bangalore, I feel this is the right time to visit Snow City.
    Kindly, somebody get me the details on timings and entrance fee..
    Looking forward to your valuable answer!!

Discussion Leader

Wink

You are absolutely correct!!

This is the exact time to visit Snow City with Family or Friends..
    Last week, I went with my friends, it was an awesome experience.. We really had a great fun!!
    The aim of Snow City is to bring the Experience of Himalaya to Everybody…

The snow making facility has been created with the help of imported machines from Australia and the entire area is filled with snow made out of Drinking Water and Air which is eco-friendly, safe and is changed every day..
    Snow City Offers you all the thrills of Snow Covered Area.. In Phase 1 there is Indoor Snow Theme Park whereas in Phase 2 there is an exhibition of snow sculpture and laser show..
    Snow City also offers you the experience of Snow Balling, Snow Fall, Snow Mountain Climbing, Snow Sliding, Snow Zorbing, Snow Basket Ball, Snow Dancing, and many other games..

Snow City will be opened for the whole year from Morning 10:00 AM to Night 9:30 PM..
    On weekdays entry fee for a single person is Rs. 390/- and on weekends it is about Rs.490/- per head.

Snow City is located in An Amusement Centre at Fun World Complex, J.C. Nagar, Bangalore..

Enjoy and Have a great fun in Snow City…………

Talking

Heyyy yesterday I went to snow city…. I was exciting with full of fun, thrills, adventures…. You can experience Himalaya in Snow City. I am extremely excited.. I want to go again to this place…. I am planning to take my friends along with me… Best place for fun and enjoyment…

re:Snow City In Bangalore

Gotta know it is the nice place to visit and have lots of fun.

Hello Everybody!!

Thank you Zeenat for your kind information...

Last saturday, I took my family to the Snow City in Bangalore.. Everyone enjoyed very much.. I liked the place soo much.. It is the best place for fulltoos enjoyment..

Fun lovers can visit this place..

I am really very happy after visiting this place..

I am feeling relax... It is the most unforgettable place I have ever visited..

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Bangalore
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed