+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Correspondence MEd course

Unhappy Correspondence MEd course

Dear all,
    Pls tell me universities which provide correspondence course in MEd.I am having BEd degree with 50.80 % from Mumbai University and having 6 years teaching experience.
    Pls.........

Hi Rajnish,

Most of the renowned institutions in India offer this M.Ed course through Distance Education mode. I will give you the list of top reputed universities or colleges in India in this thread:

Mysore University
    Nalanda University
    University of Mumbai
    Kurukshetra University
    Indira Gandhi Open University
    Madhya Pradesh Bhoj Open University

If you’re looking for the well-known institutions nearer to your place of residence, please feel free to ask. I will help you out!!!

Hi,

Hi,
    Why don't you look at the list of colleges that are there online. Also if you are interested there are more focused courses that would surely help you in getting a 100% job guarantee.
    Please get in touch with me for more details.

Shweta

It sure not a strong score 50.80 % in BEd degree from Mumbai University. But if you want to continue studyingin the same field then you can try your chances through Indira Gandhi Open University and Madhya Pradesh Bhoj Open University. In both these Universities you can apply for Master of Education (MEd ) course. You can also apply online by directly checking out the updates of admission at their official sites. Even Punjabi University of Patiala the M.Ed. course is provided where I have heard even 45% score candidate can also apply.

Don’t struggle too much to find out the college, University of Mumbai offers M.Ed courses for the students. University of Mumbai was launched in the year 1857. The most renowned university found in Mumbai and it is therefore accredited by NAAC with Five star grades.

Faculties of universities of Mumbai are as follows:

Commerce
    Arts
    Law
    Technology
    Science
    Fine Arts

Courses offered by this college are listed below.

• B.A.L.L.B
    • M.A. (Mathematics)
    • M.Sc. (Chemistry)
    • M.A. (Economics)
    • M.ED
    These are some main courses offered by this college.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Education in India
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed