+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: getting marriage in aryasamaj

Post getting marriage in aryasamaj

I am in love since 8 year but parents are not accepting. so i need a kinds of help from the aryasamaj.we are hindu we want to get marriage soon. please tell me procedure of the marriage and what documents are needed. I will be very thank full to you. Our parents are forcing. I am in hyderabad, AP. India.

Hi Ravi,

Arya Samaj conducts weddings only for Hindus. Arya Samaj conducts weddings only for Hindus. If a Non-Hindu wants to get married through Arya Samaj, first they have to convert into a Hindu through the ‘Shuddhi’ Process. This is not an issue in your case. The wedding ceremony is so simple, and they conduct according to the Arya Marriage Validation Act XIX of 1937.

The documents that are required are from both of you are:

Residential proofs
    10th Certificate - to know your age
    Photo ID – Drivin License, Voter’s Card, etc.
    4 witnesses from with their ID Proofs

They don’t believes in idol worship and all. Hence, they perform the wedding ceremony with fire and other elements. They will provide you the Marriage Certificate which is valid throughout India.

Make sure that you have all the documents before the wedding!!!
    Last edited by graja18; 06-26-2012 at 12:16 PM.

Post protection problem from bride side

i have a protection problem from bride side parents. i want to protect my family and each other.so i need a help from arya samaj and from police

[QUOTE=ravikukutla;255143]i have a protection problem from bride side parents. i want to protect my family and each other.so i need a help from arya samaj and from police[/QUOTE]

Hi Ravi,

We are sailing on the same boat. I am facing the same problem like you . I am also trying to get marry in Hyderabad only . Please let me know the details how you are planning further . I live hyd too

Discussion Leader
    Hi Ravi and Suma!!
    You both wanted to marry with good security, right?

You can approach Arya samaj chairman and reveal your problem.. For further more security, you can approach nearby police station.. Police will surely help you in resolving this matter..

But before these, try to convince your parents as much as possible.. Talking with parents is the best solution.. Convey them in a polite way about your love and affection..
    Last edited by Narmada; 07-03-2012 at 05:46 PM.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Hyderabad
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed