+Post New Topic + Post Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Top Architecture Colleges in India

cud u plz give rankings of the top architecture colleges in india. is the SCHOOL OF PLANNING AND ARCHITECTURE in delhi the best?

yes lukedr, School of Planning and Architecture located at I P estate, New Delhi - 110002 is one of the best architecture colleges in India. you can opt for Jamia Millia Islamia, Chandigarh college of architecture and Birla Institute of technology.

thx misspadma 4 ur valuable in4mation. i wasnt sure about the arch colg ranking. u sure helped. Only Birla inst @Mesra has arch? SPA ranks above NITs?

hi, i wanted to know that are these NITS apt for architecture?? i heard sum xperts saying that private colleges r better than NITS for architecture. n can i kno the list of top ten architecture colleges in india n their addmision procedure n eligibility...? plzzzzz m in a haste as i hve to choose 1.

hey....... see.... d info given by miss padma is also d best to my knowledge 2..... being an architecture student i can say S.P.A. being a central govt. college is far more better than any other private clgs like amity etc...

Hi,
    i am Diploma in Civil Engg. I have been working as architect. I want to study correspondence/evening classes in B.Arch

1) School of Planning and Architecture, New Delhi (The Best)
    2) Sir J.J. College of Architecture, Mumbai
    3) CEPT, Ahmedabad
    4) Chandigarh College of Architecture, Chandigarh

Apart from these, colleges in Mumbai, Chennai, Bangluru are also nice.

NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, PATNA is the best college not only in the eastern region of india but also it stands among the best colleges imparting five years architecture degree. The architecture department consists of highly experienced and learned faculties and state of the art infrastructure. So for all wannabe architects NIT patna is the place to be.....!!!!!!

NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, PATNA is the best college not only in the eastern region of india but also it stands among the best colleges imparting five years architecture degree. The architecture department consists of highly experienced and learned faculties and state of the art infrastructure. So for all wannabe architects NIT patna is the place to be.....!!!!!!

i m the faculty in mact,manit,NIT-B
    i m havin 30 years of experiance in this colg .......
    manit is the best colg in india...........
    in this colg architecture is one of the best branch..........
    so far and so on.........
    so finally come and join in manit .......
    but follow fundas...3rd button.....be in funda.....

all right..!!!!guys..so here we got somebody posing herself as a faculty of architecture in MANIT, bhopal. but got to tell you guys; NIT patna is one of the best colleges having architecture in india. MANIT may be also in one of them. the NITs are uncomparable guys..!!!!but the faculties in NIT patna are really hardworking, learned and supportive.
    so, the ultimate decision is on you..!!!!your decision has to be independent of what anybody (posing a faculty of architecture) has to say.

join spa bhopal,it is far better than MANIT-bhopal.it is the one of the best architecture school in india.

DIGNITY COLLEGE OF ARCHITECTURE
    Anjora Durg C.G. is best architecture college in India

1) School of Planning and Architecture, New Delhi
    2) Jamia Millia islamia, new delhi
    3)Sir J.J. College of Architecture, Mumbai

i think spa vijaywada is emerging as the best in the business......far better than any nit ....it has loads of spa delhi visiting faculty....and its own faculty is also superb.....

> anuj jaiswal wrote:

> join spa bhopal,it is far better than MANIT-bhopal.it is the one of the best architecture school in india.
    Plz contact me on [email]hardik007@gmail.com[/email]
    I want more info about SPA, Bhopal

Hey,
    My rank in aieee arch is 1393.I've been alloted a seat in nit raipur.My nata score is 96.My comedk merit rank is 142.So do i opt for nit or a bangalore college?

hey,
    My AIR in aieee arch exam is 1393.I've been alloted a seat in nit raipur.My nata score is 96.My comedk merit rank is 142.So do i opt for the nit or any bangalore college?

Hey
    Which is a better institution for architecture? Sushant delhi or NIT bhopal or NIT nagpur or manipal? please help

hey! i wanted to ask ms. ar. rekha jain, since she's a faculty in manit-b, ma'am i am a student from indore (m.p.) and i hav an air of 2426 and state rank 122 in b.arch in aieee 2010, and i belong to open category, can i get admission in manit-b for architecture?
    anyone else if having the answer to my ques can also answer to my query.
    please reply soon and thank you all.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Higher Education In India
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed