+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Regarding register marriage

Regarding register marriage

Hi,

I would like to marry my lover, she is divorced and has one 10yr old girl. Could you please advice me that what kind of marriage way is better for us. Our parents is may not allowed. please advise

Discussion Leader
    Hi Priyamanu..

My suggestion to you is that try to convince your parents. Coz, marrying a girl with 10 year old girl child is not a sin. You are giving a life and happiness to both the girls. So donít worry.. Reveal everything to your parents in a polite way. Make them understand your love. And if they agree, no doubt your wedding will be grandly celebrated.

If they fail to understand, then you can do court marriage/register marriage at the nearest Sub-Registrar Office..

For further details about court marriage refer the following links..
    http://www.sukh-dukh.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71957
    http://www.sukh-dukh.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71100

Hi friend,

I can understand what is running in your mind now!!!

Try to convince your parents for this wedding. Persuade them in such a way that, these kinds of marriages are so common nowadays, and I would like to marry with your blessings and so on. If theyíre not convinced, you can go for Registrar Marriage. If she got divorced legally, then you have no issues in marrying her. No one can offend you, as this is the legal one in our country.

You are going to take the responsibility as a husband and a father at the time of your wedding. So, think twice before you do!!!

Hello there!

I am a lawyer and without beating around the bush and giving advises like convince your parents, request them for help etc. I would say only one thing and that is: If you love her so much and if you are ready to accept her kid too, then go ahead and get your marriage registered under hindu law (in case you are hindu) and in case of any other caste / religion there is Special marriage act for you two.

Parents should understand that their happiness should be in the happiness of their children and If they are not happy to see "You" happy, then you are a grown up and you should understand what is good for you, and then you should pursue your dreams.

Thumbs up!!!
    Abhishek Tripathi
    Lawyer, Kanpur court

[QUOTE=priyamanu;254541]Hi,

I would like to marry my lover, she is divorced and has one 10yr old girl. Could you please advice me that what kind of marriage way is better for us. Our parents is may not allowed. please advise[/QUOTE]

Hi Abhshek..
    You are correct..
    Priyamanu, if you love that girl so much then get your marriage registered.
    Already I think you have wasted more and more time in convincing your parents.
    Now donít waste even a single minute. Itís your life and you have full rights to live happily.
    Parents are not going to be with you throughout your life. Itís you wife and kid who will be there with you till your last breathe. So donít give up. Go ahead and get married soon..
    All the very best.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Indian Weddings
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed