+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: duplicate 10th certificate from board of secondary eduaction,orissa

Post duplicate 10th certificate from board of secondary eduaction,orissa

hello friends,
    i completed my 10th board from BSE,orissa on 1998,but i lost my 10th certificate.what is the procedure for getting new duplicate certificate.if any one knows ,plz help me friends.Thanks in advance.

Hey friend,

You can get the Duplicate Marksheet within 15 days. Follow these instructions to get it at your doorsteps:

Visit the official website of Board of Secondary Education, Assam. Then, download the “Application for Duplicate Mark Sheet”.

Applicants should use separate form for each certificate.
    Application fees for Duplicate Marksheet is Rs. 300. This fee should be remitted by crossed Postal Order / Bank Draft; it must be drawn in favor of Board of Secondary Education, payable at the concerned Regional Office.

Send the filled-in application and the Bank Draft to the following address:

Board Of Secondary Education (SEBA)
    Bamunimaidam, Guwahati - 781021
    Assam , India

You can receive the duplicate of your mark sheet within 15 days excluding holidays. In case the document is not collected by the applicant within three months from the date of depositing the fees, it will be cancelled and the candidate will have to apply afresh.

Hope, this information could be useful to you!!!

Duplicate certificate

Hi,

Not to worry about this thing. You can easily get duplicate certificate.You just need to visit the official address and fill the form as well as fees.You will get it within 15-20 days

Yes Exactly….
    No need to worry about your lost certificate..
    Raghav has given you the complete details of how and where to apply for the certificate..
    Go and apply as soon as possible..

SSC certificate is the most important document that you should always keep with you.. It acts as birth proof.. Even if you don’t have your birth certificate, your SSC mark sheet can be given as valid birth proof.. So don’t lose your SSC mark sheet at any cost..

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Education in India
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed