+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Need a loving parents

Post Need a loving parents

HI ACTUALLY I POST HERE TO HELP A FRIEND WHO IS IN PHILIPPINES WHOM NEEDING A HELP TO A ONE YEAR OLD BOY AN INDIAN-FILIPINO MIXED WHICH IS THE FATHER IS AN INDIAN NATIONAL WHO LEFT THEM ALONE AND IN PAIN TO MARRY OTHER WOMAN NOW THE MOTHER OF THE CHILD IS STILL SUFFERING FROM DEEPER PAINS AND ANXIETY OF WHAT HAPPEND TO HER LIFE SHE DONT KNOW HOW SHE COULD RAISE IT ALONE SHE WAS LOOKING FOR A LOVING FAMILY WHO CAN ADOPT AND TREAT THE BABY AS THERE OWN RIGHT NOW SHE STILL IN THE STAGE PAINS WHICH SHE DONT KNOW HOW TO ACCEPT AND HOW TO START AND GET OVER FOR HER OBSTACLES GOING TROUGH HER IF ANYONE WHO IS INTERESTED TO HELP MY FRIEND TO EASE A LITTLE OF WHAT SHE IS ENCOUNTERING RIGHT NOW KINDLY EMAIL ME AT akira.lewis@ymail.com THANK YOU.

OMG!! I feel sorry for her
    Well, why dont she request for a groom with her own id?? Why dont she give advertise at matrimonial sites?? Is she again looking for an Indian groom?? Reply all these queries, coz it is not that easy to refer a groom to unknown person and that is not the proper manner as well. Once u response with proper answer, hopefully il refer ur email id to best marriage agents.
    Regards

Unhappy Need parents for a one year old boy

[quote=whitey1985;255052]omg!! I feel sorry for her
    well, why donâ’t she request for a groom with her own id?? Why donâ’t she give advertise at matrimonial sites?? Is she again looking for an indian groom?? Reply all these queries, coz it is not that easy to refer a groom to unknown person and that is not the proper manner as well. Once u response with proper answer, hopefully il refer ur email id to best marriage agents.
    Regards
    [/quote]
    well actually until now she cant get over of the shock happen to her life she is in the feeling of anxiety aside from how she can raise his child and the feeling of the pain which totally ruin her she even try to commit suicide because of what happend now i want to help her to get over the pains and feel the happiness in life hope you could help me to look for a loving family for his child as much as possible she dont want to do it but she dont know how and where she can
    start again after of she encountered. Thanks for the advice...
    Last edited by akira; 07-02-2012 at 04:57 PM. Reason: i need to put some more answer

Unhappy Need parents for a one year old boy

[QUOTE=whitey1985;255052]OMG!! I feel sorry for her
    Well, why don’t she request for a groom with her own id?? Why don’t she give advertise at matrimonial sites?? Is she again looking for an Indian groom?? Reply all these queries, coz it is not that easy to

[quote=whitey1985;255052]omg!! I feel sorry for her
    well, why donâ’t she request for a groom with her own id?? Why donâ’t she give advertise at matrimonial sites?? Is she again looking for an indian groom?? Reply all these queries, coz it is not that easy to refer a groom to unknown person and that is not the proper manner as well. Once u response with proper answer, hopefully il refer ur email id to best marriage agents.
    Regards
    [/quote]
    well actually until now she cant get over of the shock happen to her life she is in the feeling of anxiety aside from how she can raise his child and the feeling of the pain which totally ruin her she even try to commit suicide because of what happend now i want to help her to get over the pains and feel the happiness in life hope you could help me to look for a loving family for his child as much as possible she dont want to do it but she dont know how and where she can
    start again after of she encountered. Thanks for the advice...

Discussion Leader

Thumbs up

Hi akira!

Nothing in this world is impossible.. Now-a-days women are very brave and they handle each every situations bravely.. Advice your friend to be brave.. She can bought up her child.. Dont let her to leave her child in others care.. In todays world we can believe no one.. She doesnt have her parents? If not then also there is no problem

My advice to your friend is:

Be brave..
    Leave your past behind.. What has happened that happened.. Now there is no use of worrying about what happened in your past..
    Now you have a baby and it is your duty to take care of your baby..
    Dont believe in anyone..
    You believed your husband and he left you to marry another girl.. This is the lesson that you have learnt from the person whom you loved the most.. Your trustworthy husband has left you with a baby, then how can you trust others??

If you want your baby in a safe hands, it is you who can keep the baby safe in this world..
    There are many Trusts in this world.. You can seek help from them..
    You can approach some homes.. They will provide you job and take care of your baby..
    After few months or years, if you feel that you can bought up your child alone, then you can rent a house and live there..

Dont do the mistake of re-marriage now.. Because just now you have come out of some problems.. Now you wont have the ability to select a right person..

My request to you is be Brave and take care of your child.. Dont depend upon others..

All the very best for your future..

hi

Mine is same situation.. hubby is a runaway... I have a kid to raise up alone... at times I break down...... though I have a good job... still life and pressures break me down... and I thnk of giving my child for adoption thiking he wud probably have a safe and better future.... but posts like these give some strngth and I start collecting myself to go ahead with life.......

certain times I think of having a nice girl with me who is in pain too so that we cud start living as a family...
    Akira.. if u read this.. ask and plan ur friend if she can come to India and if we can live together to share love, pains , happiness......life wud be better atleast away from such sick guys who dont care for their children...

Hey Kavitha,

That was a good decision!!! Being a woman, one should not lose their hope and confidence in themselves. @ Akira - Why to give the little one for adoption??? Better you can ask you friend to stand on her own legs. If possible come to India and look for a better job here with Kavitas Reference.

I think you both have that ability to bring up your kids. Nothing is impossible... Try to come out from the gloomy past and act bravely now to heal yourself.

Try to take a good decision!!!

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Infants & Baby Care
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed