+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Hi Friends

Hi Friends

we both belongs to chittor dist due to some problems we are plan to do our mariage in hyderabad. will it be possible if yes what are the steps to be taken Please reply back to me ASAp

Thanks

Thumbs up

[QUOTE=arunkumar143;255115]we both belongs to chittor dist due to some problems we are plan to do our mariage in hyderabad. will it be possible if yes what are the steps to be taken Please reply back to me ASAp

Thanks[/QUOTE]

Hi Arun Kumar,

We are also facing the same problem. We belong to the same district and we are also planning to get marry in hyderabad-Arya samaj ------ Please contact Aryasamaj in Hyderabad. Message me if you have any question ....

Good luck

Hi Arun,

You can do Registrar Marriage. This is valid throughout India. The main thing you have to make sure is your age. The girl must have completed 18 and the boy should be of 21. If it is so, you can register your marriage anywhere in India.

The documents that are required are from both of you are:

Residential proofs
    10th Certificate - to know your age
    Photo ID – Driving License, Voter’s Card, etc.
    4 witnesses from with their ID Proofs

The same credentials are required for the wedding ceremony in Arya Samaj also. The thing is, they will conduct weddings only for Hindus and according to the Arya Marriage Validation Act XIX of 1937.

Make sure that you have all the documents before your wedding!!!

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Hyderabad
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed