+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Canon powershot d20 specifications

Canon powershot d20 specifications

Hi

I want to gift my sister marriage the cannon power shot d20 camera before i would like to know more detail information if possible with price

Hey

The new canon power shot d20 digital camera that includes12 Megapixel
    5x Zoom
    3 inch LCD Screen
    112.3 x 70.8 x 28mm
    228g
    it boasts the GPS support and intelligent imageto bring the high performance it is water , shock freeze and dust proof
    5x optical zoom
    12.1 MP HS System
    GPS Support
    Intelligent Image Stabilization
    Full HD movies
    3.0-inch TFT LCD Monitor
    Smart Auto (32 scenes)
    Underwater functions
    Water, shock, freeze and dustproof
    Optional 40m Waterproof Case
    Canon PowerShot D20 Camera Specifications :
    Effective pixels : 12.1 million
    Image sensor : 1/2.3-in. type back-illuminated CMOS
    Lens : 5x optical zoom
    Battery : Rechargeable Li-ion Battery NB-6L
    Storage : SD, SDHC, SDXC
    Dimensions : 112.3 x 70.8 x 28.0 mm
    Weight : 228 gm
    Canon PowerShot D20 Price in India : Rs.17,500

It is one of the best cameras. I just love the camera.

Exactly….
    Recently I owned this camera at Rs.17,000/- from Bangalore.. I Just can’t believe my eyes.. It’s damn good yaar.. The picture quality is mind-blowing.. I never seen such a picture quality.. And the videos are amazingly crisp.. It has 5x zooming capacity and because of this, we get more clear images of the distant objects..

Teamlead, its the fantastic idea to present Canon camera to your sister without any hesitation..
    Last edited by chriskabraham; 07-05-2012 at 03:56 PM.

Well said Chris!!!

Even, I have bought this Canon D20, and I was wondering about its remarkable features. The simple-to-master Canon User Interface helps the end-users to handle the cam at its ease. Its proof features were amazing:

Waterproof up to 33 feet
    Shockproof up to 5 feet
    Freeze-proof up to 14 degrees Fahrenheit

You can also manipulate exposure, ISO, and color hue incredibly easily with the auto and manual settings. Sharp 28mm wide-angle lens is suitable for great outdoor and landscape shooting. Guys, whose profession or hobby is photography, can buy this tough-cam.

Teamlead - Hope, this will be the best gift for your sister on her wedding!!!

Thumbs up

No doubt Canon PowerShot Series has a lot to explore. With Canon D20, the picture quality is really good so 12MP camera with 5X zoom at 17K is worth buying.

Hey all,

I was looking for the latest and best –quality digicam in the market. I was left with plenty of choices. I found at least one feature is missing every model which I have seen so far. I came to know that, Canon D20 is the robust digicam that comes with all the features which I am looking far. This GPS-equipped digicam is found to be worthy, and I am going to buy this tomorrow.

I convey my special thanks to all who has shared their views and opinions about Canon D20. This made me to come out all the confusions in buying the digicam.

Thanks everyone!!!

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Gadgets & Gizmos
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed