+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: London Olympics 2012 Opening Ceremony:

Smile London Olympics 2012 Opening Ceremony:

Hello friends!
    I am eagerly waiting for Olympic 2012.. Always the Opening Ceremony of Olympic Games will be fantastic.. No one would like to miss the wonderful Opening ceremony.. This year Olympic is going to held in London and hence we can expect more about this ceremony.. I am sure it would be a visual treat to everyone who watches this Opening Ceremony at stadium as well as in television. Do you guyz knows anything about its opening Ceremony? Please share more and more about this beautiful ceremony as I want to know about it..
    Last edited by Sadhu72; 07-09-2012 at 05:49 PM.

Everyone’s eyes will be on the Opening ceremony of London Olympics 2012. This year we are going to view the wonderful opening ceremony which is organized by the great Artistic Director Danny Boyle and his team.. We can see the culture of London and UK in this ceremony.
    And you know what the name of this ceremony is?
    The name of this Olympic Opening Ceremony is ‘Isles of Wonder’ and it will be telecasted worldwide at 9pm.
    The opening scene will include the British countryside showing the real farmyard animals. It also includes the British NHS performers..

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Sports in India
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed