+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Deepika kumari in olympics 2012

Deepika kumari in olympics 2012

I am very much inspired with the Olympics players especially Deepika Kumari who is just 18 has given the hopes to India. And I wish she would be an inspiration to all the young sports people. Please share more details about her. I am willing to know and share it across my friends.

Thanks!.

Hello Dear,

The best thing is India had won never won an Olympic medal in archery and the entire nation is hoping that this year is the best chance at London Olympics 2012. At the age of 18, Deepika Kumari has given hopes for India for the great achievement. Currently Deepika is world’s number one archer.

The teenager (deepika) is from Ranchi who was a student of the Tata Archery Academy. She has won gold in women's recurve individual event at Commonwealth Games in Delhi and she is the junior world champion.

Archery events at the London Olympics are scheduled at Lord's cricket ground, the "home of cricket. Purnima Mahato and Dharmenda Tiwari are the coachers of Deepika Kumari. She is confident and well trained, let’s hope for the best and wish her good luck! She has won:

World Cup Archery Stage 4 in Shanghai
    World Archery Youth Championships in Legnica, Poland
    Youth Archery World Championships in Ogden, USA
    Two gold medals at Second Asian Grand Prix in Bangkok

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Sports in India
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed