+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Family Getaways Near Delhi

Family Getaways Near Delhi

Hi frnds!
    I am staying in Bangalore.. My relatives wants to visit Delhi and they want me to plan the trip.. So I am literally confused.. I never went to Delhi till date.. Even I am excited about Delhi Trip.. But I don’t know what are the best places in Delhi.. Can you please guide me some best places in Delhi? We are going to stay in Delhi for 5-6 days.. So we can cover most of the place.. Share your experience about Delhi along with the worth visiting places..

Cool

Hello Cindrella!
    You gotta nice name..
    It seems you are very talented girl that is why your entire family member handed over this responsibility on you…

See.. There are many places in Delhi which are worth visiting.. You can say Delhi as Heaven.. I am listing you some of the best places in Delhi where you can take your family.. I am not describing each places, but if you want any description let me know..

Best Family Gateway in Delhi:
    • Dehradun – Hill Station (It will take around 4 to 4 ½ hours from Delhi)
    • Jaipur – Forts, Palaces, Museums, Gardens, Temples (It will take 4 to 4 ½ hours to reach from Delhi)
    • Agra – Taj Mahal (3 hours)
    • Mathura – Lord Krishna’s Temple (2 Hours)
    • Vrindavan – Lord Krishna’s Temple (2 to 2 ½ hours)
    • Sariska – Wildlife, Temples (3 to 4 hours)
    • Rishikesh – Temple, River (4 to 5 hours)
    • Mussoorie – Hill Station (4 to 4 ½ hours)

I think You can visit this much place in your 5-6 days trip.. These places are very near to Delhi, That is why I mentioned here..

Enjoy your trip with your family and share your experience with me..

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Delhi
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed