+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: romantic monsoon destinations in maharashtra

romantic monsoon destinations in maharashtra

Hi friends
    My marriage is fixed and we both decided to go for honey moon for Maharashtra and i don't know much about that place. please guide me some of the good romantic destination in Maharashtra so that it will help me a lot to know the nice place

Hey
    Congrates! Honey moon in mahastra is really excellent place you have decided You will enjioy alot with different hill station , with falls, mist
    I will share some of the beautiful place in Maharashtra were i have been for my honey moon
    Maleshej ghat
    Bhimashankara
    Lonavala
    Bhandardara
    Saputara
    Jawhar
    Koyna
    Amboli
    Chikhaldhara

This all the place you enjoy

Nagothane, is good romantic destination for honey moon in Maharashtra

[QUOTE=loneranger22;256013]Hi friends
    My marriage is fixed and we both decided to go for honey moon for Maharashtra and i don't know much about that place. please guide me some of the good romantic destination in Maharashtra so that it will help me a lot to know the nice place[/QUOTE]

The place and the resorts out there are picturesque. There are lots of things you can do while you are at Nagothane, apart from relaxing and the inhouse activities at the resort. You can visit, Amba river, Pali Ganesh mandir, Uddhar hot sulphur water springs, Sudhagad, Sarasgad, Murud-Janjira fort, Usarvardhane waterfalls, Bhira dam, Raigad ropeway, Kihim & Mandwa beaches, Birla temple.

A trek to the Kansai waterfalls is mesmerizing!

I like Monsoon really it is provide best romantic movement.

Maharashtra is a wonder spot for honeymoon and I am sure you couples will have a great time here in Maharashtra. Most of the newly married couples won’t prefer Maharashtra for honeymoon, but I appreciate you guys for the wonderful decision, it is a beautiful place to visit which comprises of attractive destinations. Tarkarli is of course the best location in Maharashtra to visit during monsoon season. I think Mahabaleshwar and Matheran receive heavy rainfall in monsoons. Matheran is really a lovely place to visit in Maharashtra and I would like to add few more places Bhandardhara, Bhimashnkar, Dabhosa Waterfall and Jawahar Hill station.

Agree with you thedemon99 Tarkarli is the best place to visit.I would also like to add
    Saputara,
    Panchgani,
    Lonavala, Khandala - Karla
    Amboli

Hi Friend,

I can say that, you have chosen the wonderful destination for your honeymoon. I am in a dilemma that which spots are the best in Maharashtra. I have listed the best places which add romance to your honeymoon…

Bombay Point
    Parsi Point
    Sydney Point
    Elephant’s Head Point

Tapola
    Lingamala Falls
    Mahabaleshwar Hills
    Harishchandragad Caves
    Kahrla and Bhaja Caves near Lonavala

I am sure that this first getaway with your partner will run down memory lane forever!!!

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in India Travel
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed