+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: be carefull from www.cleartrip.com

Thumbs down be carefull from www.cleartrip.com

I booked air tickets (Delhi-Dubai-Delhi) for my Wife and daughter wide Trip ID: 1205275590, 1205275497. But while boarding they felt lot of inconvenience because of not getting the prescribed seats 14E & 14F as confirmed by cleartrip. My da...ughter is a minor and sure like to sit with her mother and once the seat number was confirmed should not be changed.They play a tricky game with a lady passenger and found nobody inside the Airport / Aircraft to solve the problem. I called many times at their tool free number but found nobody there to help them.
    Its a serious matter, I am looking cleartrip to refund my money (with interest and compensation) back failing which we are planning to file a case a consumer court of law. AMIT AGRAWAL

Oops!!
    Is cleartrip providing such a slapdash service to the customer? It’s really dreadful to see the above passage coz I usually do flight booking in cleartrip for my boss and foreign clients who are of female categories and I have not yet faced any such issues… Anyways, I hope this kind of messy incidence happens only if there is huge number of customers lofting the site…..

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Travelling Abroad
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed