+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Need suggestions for good investment banking courses/colleges in Mumbai

Need suggestions for good investment banking courses/colleges in Mumbai

I am a B.com graduate and plan to apply for jobs to a few companies for an investment banking profile. I want to do an industry specific course for this. Please suggest some good courses/colleges in Mumbai that offer investment banking courses as an MBA may not teach me investment banking in depth.

Hi Anji,

This is the present scenario in the current industry that banking course certification is an essential one. Some of the course and the institutions providing are as follows:

Certified Financial Planner (CFP) course in Financial Planning Academy (FPA)
    Advanced Diploma in Banking, Finance and Insurance course in Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning (SCDL)
    Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF) course in Indian School of Business Management & Administration (ISBM)

All the best!!!

You can opt for the 3 month CIBIT(Certified Investment Banking IT Professional) course at Imarticus, Mumbai. The course will be helpful in application development skills, as well as understanding of IT in Investment Banking. You may refer to the website for more details..

Hi anji chopra,

Actually both of them have suggested you the best, go for the best one, which you feel ok for you ALL THE BEST!!

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Jobs & Career
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed