+Post New Topic + Post Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Delhi Girls For Friendship With Phone Number

Delhi Girls For Friendship With Phone Number

Hey All I am from delhi and I am looking for friendship especially for Delhi girls if any one interested kindly give me your details and with phone number waiting for your reply..

Regards
    Nitinshukla

Hii I am Riya, Mein born and bought up from delhi itself, Mujhe nyi dosthi krne mein bohath hi maza aatha hain.. Mujhe aapse dosthi karne main koi thaqleef nahi hain.. Lekin mein apni number nahi de sakthi.. aap mujhse yahi pe contact kar sakthe ho.. Ky mein aap ke barein aur kuch jaan sakthi hu ?

waiting for your reply

Riya

Smile

Hii Riya, Mein Akshaykhor hu, aur aapse dosti karna chahta hu

waiting for your reply

Cool

Hahahaha…. In those days to talk to a girl was so difficult, the guys use to stand long in front of their colleges, schools and try to talk to them and finally get phone numbers. But today in the advanced world guys start a forum and apply for friendship with a girl which sounds quite funny and interesting too. I don’t know any of the Delhi girls, its cuz I stay in Bangalore. One of the simple ways to find Delhi girls is FACEBOOK. It is the best social website which helps everyone stay connected with their loved ones, type Delhi in the search box and you will definitely find list of girls in the list, send them a request and if they accept your request there you go. Try this it works out better than any method. Have fun in making friends.

Exclamation come on babe

babe .. tumhara naam itna namkeen hai to tum bhi basharte hogi namkeen.. karo na dosti fir.

[QUOTE=cumtuchme;257187]Hii I am Riya, Mein born and bought up from delhi itself, Mujhe nyi dosthi krne mein bohath hi maza aatha hain.. Mujhe aapse dosthi karne main koi thaqleef nahi hain.. Lekin mein apni number nahi de sakthi.. aap mujhse yahi pe contact kar sakthe ho.. Ky mein aap ke barein aur kuch jaan sakthi hu ?

waiting for your reply

Riya[/QUOTE]

Welcome all...

We are here to make new friends and share their feelings and to know about them through some forums..
    Unlike other social networking sites like orkut, facebook, etc. where you can share your problems only with one or two friends by chatting with them, here you can share you problems, excitements, Happy moment, Memorable days, with everyone in the world. In return they will also share their views with you.
    It is more interesting than any other social networking site.

Even I am one of the member here, and I got many more friends.. And I love to read one's forum and replying accordingly..

I am enjoying the fullest in this forum..

I hope you all will have fun in this forum.. And Happy to see such a new friends here..

HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY IN ADVANCE!!

Smile Friendship

[QUOTE=cumtuchme;257187]Hii I am Riya, Mein born and bought up from delhi itself, Mujhe nyi dosthi krne mein bohath hi maza aatha hain.. Mujhe aapse dosthi karne main koi thaqleef nahi hain.. Lekin mein apni number nahi de sakthi.. aap mujhse yahi pe contact kar sakthe ho.. Ky mein aap ke barein aur kuch jaan sakthi hu ?

waiting for your reply

Riya[/QUOTE]

9818818327 - Mobile-Pankaj

Thumbs up Looking for friendship

[QUOTE=panapp;262423]9818818327 - Mobile-Pankaj[/QUOTE]

please mail me for friendship
    nabilahmad4@yahoo.com

meet

waiting for your reply

Riya[/QUOTE]

hii hi riya can we talk my no 9873884084

hii dear

waiting for your reply

Riya[/QUOTE]

my mail - rohit_mewari2003@yahoo.com

my mobile number - 9975572035

hi...

hello riya can we become frnd i wnt frndship u may contact me in my no. 8800157274
    i want real frnd

Am sumesh age of 23 looking for a girl frnd for stdyg hindi.am from kerala ,i little bit know hindi,so pls help me and becamd good frnds:-) ma ph number is8510878150

Friendship

HELLO DELHI GIRLS HOW ARE U HOPE U FINE BY THE GRACE OF ALMIGHTY GOD,I AM INTERESTED TO FRIENDSHIP WITH DELHI GIRLS WHO,S INTERESTED TO OUTING WITH ME AND GO TO ABROAD WITH ME TO MAKE ENJOY THE LIFE,I AM VERY FUN AND LOVING GUY PLS MAIL ME AT faizancoolus@yahoo.com

Hi Faiz,

If you are looking at girls for dating, you can look into some other dating sites. If you’re looking for genuine friendship, you can make friends directly here by sharing your views and suggestions here.

Cool hi

Hi dear all girls , i am here to do serious friendship not anything else.
    if any one from new delhi interested in friendship with me then please reply to this
    or u can also contact directly to (only girls)

faizkhankhan@gmail.com
    waiting for ur reply

Hi,

This is Anjaana. I just want to have a lot of genuine friends. This is the reason why I’ve joined here. Can you be a good friend of me???

Wink

[QUOTE=anjaana_sharma;270235]Hi,

This is Pugazh....frm Chennai....and my no is 9629738350....

hi. myself, ravi. I m just age of 24. I want to do friendship with you...Please contact at my mailid...raviarjunpark@gmail.com

Hi Ravi,

Can we be friends??? Where are you from??? Please share something about you…

i want friendship with girls of delhi...

[QUOTE=nitinshukla;257179]Hey All I am from delhi and I am looking for friendship especially for Delhi girls if any one interested kindly give me your details and with phone number waiting for your reply..

Regards
    Nitinshukla[/QUOTE]

i want friendship with girls of delhi... you can call me at or send your queries at loveanand0086@gmail.com
    Last edited by loveanand86; 12-04-2012 at 08:19 PM.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Delhi
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed