+Post New Topic + Post Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Delhi Girls For Friendship With Phone Number

I agree with zafar.........

Why you are interested in making friends only with Delhi girls. There are so many ways you can find friends; one is through some friendship clubs and another is through some social networking sites. Try with these........

It will surely help......

[QUOTE=cumtuchme;257187]Hii I am Riya, Mein born and bought up from delhi itself, Mujhe nyi dosthi krne mein bohath hi maza aatha hain.. Mujhe aapse dosthi karne main koi thaqleef nahi hain.. Lekin mein apni number nahi de sakthi.. aap mujhse yahi pe contact kar sakthe ho.. Ky mein aap ke barein aur kuch jaan sakthi hu ?

waiting for your reply

Riya[/QUOTE]

Hi,
    I AM VIRENDRA FROM DELHI.I M A H.R MANAGER IN DELHI.I AM 26 YEARS OLD.I A M LIVING SINGLE IN NOIDA.I AM LOOKING FOR A GIRL FOR F`SHIP.WILL U F`SHIP WITH ME?

Hey yaar......

I personally feel that Friends are very important in our life. I can’t even imagine a life without friends, because they have been their both in my trials and joys. Getting a true friend is really hard. In order to find them you need to wait for sometime. You have mentioned in your post that you want Delhi girls for friendship, why don’t you try with some social networking sites like Facebook, twitter etc.....please do try with it. You will definitely get a good girl as your friend. Because girls use it more. Please do this, it will really help.

All the best!

Parekh, has described decently about how & where to make friendship with girls!

I desire to tell the same, as Sukh Dukh is a well known discussion forum, it must be used only for discussing purpose not to misuse..... So kindly don’t abuse the site by sharing personal contact details for silly intention…..

You guys know what’s current issue happening @ Delhi , but still you people wanted Delhi girls for friendship…. Silly

[QUOTE=shabhana_bgm;269245]Hi Faiz,

If you are looking at girls for dating, you can look into some other dating sites. If you’re looking for genuine friendship, you can make friends directly here by sharing your views and suggestions here.[/QUOTE]

shabana,m not a muslim.if u r waiting for a friend who truly cares u,u cn make me.to share ur feelings.to give affection for which u wish.
    urs
    raja

I agree with you parekh,

Friends are very important in our life, as a source of guidance. As you even i can’t imagine a life without them. There are lots of true friends who had supported me in all my trials and sorrows that is the reason I love to have more friends. Hey nithin, do you want to make friends with Delhi girls or are you ok with any other girls. Because in this forum there are many who are looking for friends, you can better make friendship with them. If not interested! Then as parekh said look in for some social networking sites. That is all i can say...

The rest is your choice.

Smile I am interested in you.

[QUOTE=cumtuchme;257187]Hii I am Riya, Mein born and bought up from delhi itself, Mujhe nyi dosthi krne mein bohath hi maza aatha hain.. Mujhe aapse dosthi karne main koi thaqleef nahi hain.. Lekin mein apni number nahi de sakthi.. aap mujhse yahi pe contact kar sakthe ho.. Ky mein aap ke barein aur kuch jaan sakthi hu ?

waiting for your reply

Riya[/QUOTE]

I am looking for your reply. You can contact on my email anuj_boydelhi@yahoo.com

waiting for your reply.

Hi anu,

Can we be friends? Even i am looking for new friends, am currently in Bangalore and ill be moving to USA soon IF you agree for my friendship request we can talk together through chat. if you want we can even meat once before i move to USA for my education.

Wink kumar

waiting for your reply

Riya[/QUOTE]

hi riya
    i am sunny and i will search a good and heartly friend . main noida sec-11 main rahata hoon aur mujha bhi apki tararh hi friedship banana main interst hai main vaisa bihar sa belong karta hoon lakin main 16 year sa yahi noida main rah raha hoon . aur mari age 19 years hai main abhi bca 1st year main hoon aur main parttime training ka taur par hcl comnet main kam karta hoon . ab aap batao ki aap kya karta hop ........................

hii anjana

hey anjana my name is sumit and i live in delhi....m also looking for genuine frnds...my age is 24...looking for ur reply...

hi riya its me rupesh kumar for u ?

waiting for your reply

Riya[/QUOTE]

hi dear i m here to have a frendship with you , i m a fond of making new frends and sharing my feelings with them i think frendship is a way through which we can make our life more happiest . plz contact me once on 9716242563

Lightbulb outnyot caprice

waiting for your reply

Riya[/QUOTE]

Hi

How r u I want to make u my friend if agree pl reply

Smile HI

waiting for your reply

Riya[/QUOTE]

HI RIYA,

saw yr post. i will like to get in touch with you. main ek engineer hoon aur ek company main job kar raha hoon. pls contact me.

Smile can v r friends

hello laxmi hru
    can v r friend??
    n i want to know smoething about you??

[QUOTE=lalakshmi_shetty;271635]Hi Ravi,

Can we be friends??? Where are you from??? Please share something about you…[/QUOTE]

Smile friendship

waiting for your reply

Riya[/QUOTE]

hi riya my name is manjunath singh its good that u r not givibg ur number on wall its prove that u r a geniune girl and i like these types of friends so m doing mba from srmc college and u contact me on my facebook id singh.mann22@gmail.com u can send me friend requst. and u can take my number 7860595579.....

friendship

[QUOTE=Seema Singh;282632]Parekh, has described decently about how & where to make friendship with girls!

I desire to tell the same, as Sukh Dukh is a well known discussion forum, it must be used only for discussing purpose not to misuse..... So kindly don’t abuse the site by sharing personal contact details for silly intention…..

You guys know what’s current issue happening @ Delhi , but still you people wanted Delhi girls for friendship…. Silly [/QUOTE]

no seema all boys are not same i don't want delhi girls for friendship and the most important thing is trustt and honesty in friendship that m searching for it

Cool Friendship

Hi Friendsssss, I m M.J from delhi nd i want to make many friends. if u r intrested in me and know more about me so u can join me on facebook or with phone sms, My no. in my facebook profile.

hiii

waiting for your reply

Riya[/QUOTE]
    hi riya .. hum log dost ban sakte hai kya..

Hi

Hi I m rohit can v talk pls tel me yr mail id i want to direct contact u

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Delhi
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed