+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Best Movies?

Best Movies?

Hi Guys, Movies are good source of the entertainment.....According to me entertainment is main part of our life....I think all people are watching movie in leisure time...Nowadays, young generation are watching comedy and action movies.....These are my best movies for--300,2012,Mummy,Hulk and Avatar etc..........You can share with me other best movies......

Woah!! I love watching movies too, and most of the time you can see me watching movies and playing games. Today most of the youth’s are getting spoiled by watching movies, there are many good things to learn from a movie but most of them tend to chose the wrong ones…but anyways comedy and horror movies are liked by many most of them choose to watch comedy movies than any other. Here I would like to add some of my favorite movies that could be added to the list.
    • Agneepath
    • Cocktail
    • Vicky Donor
    • Bol Bachchan
    • Ek Tha Tiger
    The above mentioned Bollywood movies are the favorites of 2012.

Watching movie is a great experience. Indeed good theme interesting movies even develops good impact on us and positively motivates us. There are series of latest and old best movies that inspires us to watch on and on. The Sound of Music, The Dark Knight Gladiator, The Lion King and ‘Good, the Bad and the Ugly’ are some best in English version. In Hindi section Lagaan, 3 Idiots, Like Stars on Earth and Munnabhai M.B.B.S are simply awesome ones that can excite anyone to watch again and again.

Thumbs up

Friends movies is very interesting part of life.I watch many hollywood movies.But these are my most favorite movies:
    1.THE DARK KNIGHT RISES
    2.THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN
    3.SAW 3D
    4.FINAL DESTINATION

hi all,

while i agree that movies are a great source of entertainment and fun, i also feel that they should carry some message with them. Besides entertainment, they should also inspire our lives. I love such movies. I call those movies as best.

In this line, there is a great collection of movies on my tv cabinet.

1. The Great Dictator by Charlie Chaplin: total fun, strong message all throughout, metaphorical scenes, etc..etc..

2. Fiddler on the Roof.

3. The Schindler's List

4. Patch Adams

5. Titanic

6. Pather Panchali

As of now, I can remember only these many. I will get back when I get more.

Yes indeed, movies are a total stress buster for me. Watched The Dark Knight Rises recently. Amazing movie it is. Even much better than the first 2 parts i feel.
    Other hollywood movies that i like are
    PS I love you, Hangover I, Friends with Benefits, What Happens In Vegas, Spider man, Final Destination, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button.

Lightbulb

Friends! Movies not only entertains you but also refreshes your mind.
    Watching good movies is good for health, increases the thinking capacity of brain.
    Good movies also gives knowledge about some or the other things..

So the movies I liked the most and are must watch has been listed below.. Hope you will like my collections..
    Shawshank
    Inception
    Bourne series
    All James bond movies
    Adjustment bureau
    Memento
    Vantage Point
    Face Off
    Paranormal Activity 1,2 and 3
    Benjamin Button
    Dark Knight and Dark Knight rises

[QUOTE=wattson;257912]Hi Guys, Movies are good source of the entertainment.....According to me entertainment is main part of our life....I think all people are watching movie in leisure time...Nowadays, young generation are watching comedy and action movies.....These are my best movies for--300,2012,Mummy,Hulk and Avatar etc..........You can share with me other best movies......[/QUOTE]

I agree with you because it was best movies...

Hi everyone!

You need good concentration power if you are going to watch movies like Inception, Memento, I Robot, Blood Diamond, etc..
    Recently I watched Inception..
    Initially I was in confusion and I dint understood anything in the movie. Later when I watched it again with full concentration, I understood what exactly is happening in the movie.. Dream inside Dream inside Dream.. Oh MY GOD.. I wonder how the writer has wrote such an amazing story of inception.. How did he imagined such an impossible thing of Inception? Dint he himself got confused while writing the story?

Now I realize that it is one of the best movie I have ever seen.

My favorite movies ever are :
    1 Titanic
    2 Avatar
    3 Terminator - (all parts).

This year most of the movies are good in all the languages I guess like in Tamil I can tell 7th Sense (7aam Arivu) and Engeyum Eppodhum. In hollywood John Carter and Avengers and much more....

I like to watch Action & Comedy movies or even it's t.v shows .In my Interest the best Movies are :

EXPANDABLE II
    TERMINATOR II JUDGEMENT DAY
    BABY's DAY OUT
    Mr. BEAN
    AVENGERS
    SAW
    DOA ( DEAD OR ALIVE )

Van Damme is my all time favorite actor in Hollywood. I love all his movies given below.

Double Impact
    Bloodsport
    Universal Soldier
    Quest
    Hard Target
    Nowhere to Run
    Timecop
    Lionheart
    Kickboxer
    Desert Heat
    Legionnaire
    Sudden Death
    Knock Off
    Maximum Risk
    Street Fighter
    Replicant
    Double Team
    The Order
    Death Warrant

Other than my hero movies i love the below listed as well.

John Carter
    Titanic
    Exorcist
    Predator
    Commando
    Independence Day
    Terminator

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Hollywood Gossips
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed