+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: I want to get married ASAP.

Post I want to get married ASAP.

Hi All,

Well im here with a same reason, I want to get married ASAP. Im 25 from bang. and the girl who i love is 20 from Jaipur. She is my own Bhabi ji's younger sister. My parents don't want me to get married in the same family. But we both are in love and want to get married asap. i have done some research on net, about arya samja, didn't find any good feedback from ppl about it. It seem's they want both the parties to be 25 above, then only will conduct marriage without parents. And i cannot wait for court marriage as we have to wait for 30 days and our names will be on Notice board. I don't want that. I don't mind spending some money if i have to...But im really looking for some full proof plan or advice. Bcoz my love want's to get married the same day i bring her here to Bangalore. Money won't be an issue, i will arrange that. Please advice me something good which should be very much practical. Sorry for my grammatical mistake's. Waiting for your earliest reply..

Thanks & Regards,
    Sunny Chauhan

Love is a feeling which will make us lost in it and sometimes it makes people heartless. Lovers tend to sacrifice anything for their love and sometimes they also act selfish. Today many people who are in love tend to sacrifice their own parents for the sake of love; this is really not fair according to me. I think marrying a girl or a boy in the same family is not safe, itís because the children in the future will definitely have some health issues, donít spoil the life of your own children just for the sake of your happiness. I have seen it with many people, itís really not a good idea to marry from your family scientifically it is not advisable to get married in the same family. As you had already mentioned that the girl is just twenty years old and you are twenty five, and you will have to wait for another two to three years, I think you can change your mind marry a girl of your parents choice your life will be really good. Think twice and act wise.

[QUOTE=lnarayanan86;258049]Love is a feeling which will make us lost in it and sometimes it makes people heartless. Lovers tend to sacrifice anything for their love and sometimes they also act selfish. Today many people who are in love tend to sacrifice their own parents for the sake of love; this is really not fair according to me. I think marrying a girl or a boy in the same family is not safe, itís because the children in the future will definitely have some health issues, donít spoil the life of your own children just for the sake of your happiness. I have seen it with many people, itís really not a good idea to marry from your family scientifically it is not advisable to get married in the same family. As you had already mentioned that the girl is just twenty years old and you are twenty five, and you will have to wait for another two to three years, I think you can change your mind marry a girl of your parents choice your life will be really good. Think twice and act wise.[/QUOTE]

Hello Sir,

I think your miss understanding me or may be i was not very much clear in my post. Same family mean not my family or my relatives. I mean My elder Brother got married last year. So i want to marry my Brother's wife younger sister. And we are not in a same family at all. My parents didn't like few thing's happened during their marriage, so they dnt want me to get married in that same family again. Before My brother's marriage my parents and their parents talked that they have 2 daughter and my dad has 2 son's so we can get marry each other..But now they want this..and i want to marry her..she is big enough she is done with her graduation and im working from last 4 years in IT, well settled....so Please advice some thing..

Hi!
    Sunny Chauhan,

You seem to be bit fast in your process of marriage. Hope you are aware of the law of this country. It is important to have a registration after or on marriage day. Since your need is immediate you can seek for Arya Samaj style wedding which is open to all stream of couple of Hindu background. But here formalities and registration are required. There is one Arya Samaj wedding center in Indiranagar, Bangalore below the metro flyover and opposite to its ticket booking office. You can get wedding done in any Mandir also and later could do the registration. So Good Luck!

Hi Thirdreel,

Thank's for your advice. Well believe it or not..im just coming from Arya samaj only.. they were kind of close ..some lunch thing was going on there for children. I am going to call them again and enquire about this. But i dnt know why im not very much optimistic about Arya samaj marriage. Bcoz 1st thing there are not many good reviews about Arya Samaj of Indira nagar. 2nd some where on net it said that they only get u married without parents if both parties are above 25. Here in my case im going to be 26 in sept and my partner is going to be 21 in next year jan. Well i will get to know the truth only after speaking to them over phone or face to face which im going to do ASAP. And then i can give my own feedback about them on internet....Well let's see. BUt let me know if u know any Mandir's in Bang. which conducts Hindu marriage's and then i can get it registered any where in arya samaj or court...i need to have few option's in my hand that's it...But thank YOu very much for replying me..it was very nice of you Sir..
    Last edited by Sunny1986; 07-30-2012 at 04:00 PM.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Bangalore
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed