+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: how to refund from irctc

how to refund from irctc

Hello everybody,

I reside at Bangalore, I don’t know much about IRCTC …. due to some personal work I was not able to go to the railway station and book the tickets so I preferred to do online booking in IRCTC, a week before I booked a ticket to Chennai due to some personal issues I cancelled the tickets 3 days back but I dint receive the refund yet , can you please help me with the information like.. when the refund amount will be credited?

Hai ,

The best solution which I can give you is to go to the nearest computerized reservation center … but the money cannot be refunded at the center, your money will be directly credited to your account number which you have mentioned in the debit card.

Since you have booked the tickets earlier you will be getting your refund amount only after deducting the service charges… if your ticket is in the waiting list then they will deduct rs20 per passenger

If you cancel the tickets after the departure of the train you will not get the refund amount

If you want to cancel the tickets 4 hours before the departure then a flat rate of 50% of the amount will be given to you, if you cancel the confirmed ticket within 24 hours of booking and 4 hours before the departure of the train then you will be paid nearly 25% of the amount.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in India Travel
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed