+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Looking for a new born for adoption.

Looking for a new born for adoption.

Hi All,

We are looking for a new born healthy baby for adoption. Please let us know if you have anyone looking for caring parents for their child.

Regards,
    S.Lasrado

Hiii S.Lasrado,

I am proud of you that you are interested in adopting a baby..
    If everyone adopts at least one child like you, then there wont be any orphanage in this country.

I really adore you..

May I know where do you put up? So that I can guide you with few child (orphan child) care taking centers near your residence.

new born baby adoption

[QUOTE=saurav_k;258331]Hiii S.Lasrado,

I am proud of you that you are interested in adopting a baby..
    If everyone adopts at least one child like you, then there wont be any orphanage in this country.

I really adore you..

May I know where do you put up? So that I can guide you with few child (orphan child) care taking centers near your residence.[/QUOTE]

hi saurav

can you help us in adoption a new born baby girl, iam from bangalore. please give me the details through email rahulrai271@yahoo.com. Please help us i want to adopt the baby within one month.
    thank you

Hey Lasrado and Rahul,

There are many kids in adoption agencies, and orphanages are looking for loving Adoptive Parents. Instead of searching the kids from the parents who are planning to sell their infants; it’s better to look for the authorized adoption agencies. Here you can get all the adoption process done legally, and you won’t face any legal issues in the future. Above all, these agencies prevent you from all illegal adoption activities.

baby for adoption

mother seriousely begging for help to place her child for
    afoption. evajamilia@yahoo.com

Hey Amilia,

Giving the child for adoption, if the parents are alive is not acceptable in our Indian Constitution Law. Then also, you are willing to give your child for adoption, and then contact any of the authorized Adoption Agencies. I think they will guide you…

A kind request to all the adoptive parents – “Please, do not go for this kind of adoption and don’t push yourself to hell. This adoption process will create many of the illegal problems in future and you have to face the court, if the case worsens. Anything done legally will not create any issues in future and the child will be yours and only yours forever.

Hope, you understand what I’m trying to say!!!

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Bangalore
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed