+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Shopping or Online Shopping?

Shopping or Online Shopping?

I actually prefer both on different occasions.
    When im feeling too lazy, I make it a point to shop online but when Im feeling active and I need to get some sort of activity going, I'd decide to walk to the nearby grocer and do my shopping.

I actually prefer online shopping though.

Hey Joel,

We are spending money out of our pocket to buy anything. When it comes to money, we have to sacrifice all our laziness and all. If we order inexpensive things through online, then it’s well and good. If it is of valuables, shopping in person is the best choice.

I strongly prefer this mode, as we can see and judge the quality of the product, we buy, and we can select it from a wide range of collection too…..

hello,

I like online shopping, because it is easy and save our time and money. Recently I am purchasing an dating advise book online.

Hey everyone,

It purely depends on the time, convenience and the mindset of the buyer! You can get everything starting from a pin to big gadgets through online shopping. This is one of the best ways to reduce out tension and to save our time.

If we are very much concerned about the quality and the money, we spend for the products we buy, then shopping in person is the best option. This makes you active and gives you the full satisfaction.

It’s up to you to decide, which is the best one???

I like shopping especially buying items online. I love to browse different products. We can get the information about newly launched products easily and the available discount offers. Its totally time saving and money saving too. I shop with Metro Shoes for my shoe brands. It is one of the best online shopping site. One should visit it once.

http://metroshoes.net/

I love to shop online for 2 reasons:
    1: I can get what i want online and i can compare the prices of the products on various site by which i have so much options where i should buy the product from.
    2: I dont need to go some where else by which my time is saved

Hey all,

Both have their same value. But my choice will be shopping in person. This will gives you the relief from your hustle-bustle life. The colors, people, and the incidents that you come across while going out for shopping will give you the pleasant experience to remember. You can have lot of fun and enjoyment. Above all, you’ll get the heartfelt satisfaction in buying the best for your dear ones.

I don't like online shopping. There are lots of options available on market when we shop in market.

Smile Shopping or Online Shopping?

We will go for shopping because many times in online shopping we will not get what we are looking for....so we better go for shopping by which we get what we want...
    thank you

I love online shopping because we can gift our friends, relatives, beloved just sitting at the home. Sometimes they stay abroad and we feel sad that we’ll not be able to gift them. In such cases online shopping are pretty good.

I prefer online sites like igiftstoindia, ferns n petals, indiangiftsportal etc. The gifts are available at very reasonable prices with free shipping option as well. They are various sections like chocolates, fashion accessories, toys, clothing, jewellery etc.

I would prefer online shopping, it saves time and money and we also get lot of discount offers compare to shopping, they also have different payment option like COD, Credit Card, etc.

I would prefer Online shopping because
    - It is very easy to select the product
    - We can get detailed description of the product.
    - We also get some discount offers during festive occasion.
    - Time saving
    - Prompt delivery.
    - Less effort in purchase

Hi,
    I do Have the link of an website for online shopping, well its a online Gifting portal, i use the same website to send gifts for my family through the same website. i would like to share it here with you

igiftstoindia.com and bags109.com

just check these two links you will surely like it.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Food & Drinks
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed